List of airports in Saint Martin
The northern French half of the island comprises the Collectivité de Saint-Martin (Collectivity of Saint Martin), which became an overseas collectivity (collectivité d'outre-mer or COM) of France on February 22, 2007. Previously it was a French commune of Guadeloupe, which is an overseas region (région d'outre-mer) and overseas department (département d'outre-mer or DOM) of France. It contains the island's smaller airport which offers flights to the other islands of the French West Indies: Guadeloupe, Martinique and Saint Barthélemy.
|Location served||ICAO||IATA||Airport name||Coordinates|
|Philipsburg, Sint Maarten||TNCM ||SXM ||Princess Juliana International Airport |
|Grand Case, Saint Martin||TFFG ||SFG ||L'Espérance Airport |
- List of airports in Sint Maarten
- List of airports in France
- List of airports in the Netherlands Antilles
- List of airports by ICAO code: T#Saint Martin
- List of airports by ICAO code: T#Netherlands Antilles
- Wikipedia: Airline destination lists: North America#Saint Martin (France)
- Wikipedia: Airline destination lists: North America#Netherlands Antilles
- French civil aviation sites
- (English) Aeronautical Information Service / Service d'information aéronautique (SIA)
- Airport information for TNCM at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Airport information for SXM at Great Circle Mapper. , Accident history for SXM at Aviation Safety Network
- St-Martin.org (official tourism website) - Airports
- Airport information for TFFG at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Airport information for CCE at Great Circle Mapper. , Accident history for CCE at Aviation Safety Network