List of airports in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia, officially the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is the largest Arab country of the Middle East. It is bordered by Jordan and Iraq on the north and northeast, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates on the east, Oman on the southeast, and Yemen on the south. The Persian Gulf lies to the northeast and the Red Sea to its west. The capital and largest city is Riyadh.
Airport names shown in bold have scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
- Transport in Saudi Arabia
- List of airports by ICAO code: O#OE - Saudi Arabia
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Asia#Saudi Arabia
- Presidency of Civil Aviation
- "IATA Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Saudi Arabia". UN/LOCODE 2009-2. UNECE. 2010-02-08. - includes IATA codes