List of airports in Sudan
Sudan, officially the Republic of the Sudan, sometimes called North Sudan is an Arab state in North Africa. It is bordered by Egypt to the north, the Red Sea to the northeast, Eritrea and Ethiopia to the east, South Sudan to the south, the Central African Republic to the southwest, Chad to the west, and Libya to the northwest. The Nile divides the country into eastern and western halves. The capital city is Khartoum. The country is divided into 17 states.
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
- List of airports in South Sudan
- List of airports by ICAO code: H#HS - Sudan and South Sudan
- Transport in Sudan
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Africa#Sudan
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 12 January 2006.
- "UN Location Codes: Sudan". UN/LOCODE Code List 2011-2. UNECE. February 2012. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Sudan - IATA and ICAO codes
- World Aero Data: Airports in Sudan - ICAO codes
- List of Sudan Airports with Google Maps