List of airports in Suriname
Suriname, officially the Republic of Suriname, is a country in northern South America. It is situated between French Guiana to the east and Guyana to the west. The southern border is shared with Brazil and the northern border is the Atlantic coast. Suriname is the smallest sovereign state in terms of area and population in South America. The country is the only Dutch-speaking region in the Western Hemisphere that is not a part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
Airports with unverified coordinates:
|City served / Location||District||ICAO||IATA||Airport name|
|Tosso Kreek||Sipaliwini||SMRB||Tosso Kreek Airstrip|
- Transport in Suriname
- Operation Grasshopper
- List of airports by ICAO code: S#SM - Suriname
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: South America#Suriname
- Civil Aviation Department of Suriname
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Suriname". UN/LOCODE 2009-1. UNECE. 2009-09-23. - includes IATA codes
- World Aero Data: Airports in Suriname - ICAO codes, airport data
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Suriname - IATA and ICAO codes
- GEOnet Names Server - district names
- Large map of Suriname
- Airstrip characteristics] Flood relief map