List of airports in Uruguay
Uruguay, officially known as Oriental Republic of Uruguay (Spanish: República Oriental del Uruguay), is a country located in the southeastern part of South America. Uruguay's only land border is with Brazil, to the north. To the west lies the Uruguay River, to the southwest lies the estuary of Río de la Plata, with Argentina only a short commute across the banks of either of these bodies of water, while to the southeast lies the South Atlantic Ocean. Uruguay is the second smallest country in South America, being larger only than Suriname.
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
- Transport in Uruguay
- Uruguayan Air Force (Fuerza Aérea Uruguaya)
- List of airports by ICAO code: S#SU - Uruguay
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: South America#Uruguay
- (Spanish) Dirección Nacional de Aviación Civil e Infraestructura Aeronaútica (DINACIA)
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Uruguay". UN/LOCODE 2009-1. UNECE. 2009-09-23. - includes IATA codes
- World Aero Data: Airports in Uruguay - ICAO codes, airport data
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Uruguay - IATA and ICAO codes
Media related to Airports in Uruguay at Wikimedia Commons