List of airports in Vietnam
Notes: Since Cam Ranh Airport was used for commercial flights, Nha Trang Airport has been solely used for military operations and training. All commercial flights that previously headed to Nha Trang Airport are transferred to Cam Ranh Airport. The main reason behind is that Nha Trang Airport located within the city of Nha Trang, so its runway cannot be extended anymore.
Among 10 international airports mentioned above, only five are served with current international flights including Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh city), Noi Bai (Hanoi city), Danang (Danang city), Cam Ranh (Nha Trang city) and Phu Quoc ( Phu Quoc Island). While other though managed to be international hubs, but has just served in domestic routes so far.
- Transport in Vietnam
- List of airports by ICAO code: V#VV - Vietnam
- List of the busiest airports in Vietnam
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Asia#Viet Nam
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Viet Nam [includes IATA codes]". UN/LOCODE 2006-2. UNECE. 2007-04-30.
- "Vietnam's secondary airports begin to attract international traffic, starting with Vinh & Nha Trang". CAPA Centre for Aviation. 8 January 2014. Archived from the original on 2014-07-17.
- Lists of airports in Vietnam: