List of airports in Vietnam
|Bắc Giang||VVKP||Kép Air Base|
|Biên Hòa||VVBA||Bien Hoa Air Base|
|Cam Ranh||VVCR||CXR||Cam Ranh Air Base|
|Cam Ranh||Cam Ranh Naval Base Airstrip|
|Hanoi (Hà Tây)||VVYL||Hòa Lạc Air Base|
|Hanoi||VVGL||Gia Lam Airbase|
|Hai Phong||VV03||Kien An Airport|
|Phan Rang||VVPR||PHA||Phan Rang Air Base|
|Truong Sa||Truong Sa Airport|
|Yên Bái||VVYB||Yên Bái Air Base|
|Da Lat||VVCL||Cam Ly Airport|
|Da Nang||Nước Mặn Air Base|
|Đồng Nai||Long Thanh International Airport|
|Lao Cai||Sa Pa Airport|
|Phan Thiet, Binh Thuan||VVPT||PHH||Phan Thiet Airport|
|An Giang||An Giang Airport|
Notes: Among 10 international airports mentioned above, only five are served with current international flights including Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh city), Noi Bai (Hanoi city), Danang (Danang city), Cam Ranh (Nha Trang city) and Phu Quoc ( Phu Quoc Island). While other though managed to be international hubs, but has just served in domestic routes so far.
- Transport in Vietnam
- List of airports by ICAO code: V#VV - Vietnam
- List of the busiest airports in Vietnam
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Asia#Viet Nam
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Viet Nam [includes IATA codes]". UN/LOCODE 2006-2. UNECE. 2007-04-30.
- "Vietnam's secondary airports begin to attract international traffic, starting with Vinh & Nha Trang". CAPA Centre for Aviation. 8 January 2014. Archived from the original on 2014-07-17.
- Lists of airports in Vietnam: