List of airports in Western Sahara
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled commercial airline service.
|City served||ICAO||IATA||Airport name||Coordinates|
|Dakhla (ad-Dakhla)||GSVO / GMMH||VIL||Dakhla Airport|
|El Aaiún (Laâyoune)||GSAI / GMML||EUN||Hassan I Airport (Laâyoune Airport)|
|Smara (Semara)||GSMA / GMMA||SMW||Smara Airport|
|La Güera (La Gouera)||ZLG||La Güera Airport (closed)|
- Laayoun Annex Air Base (May be a section of Hassan I Airport GMML/EUN)
There are other unpaved airstrips in Western Sahara:
- Oum Dreyga Airport
- a 1,960 metres (6,430 ft) marked north-south runway at the Moroccan border control facilities south of Guerguerat.
- one rough dirt airstrip southwest of Tifariti
- two well defined dirt airstrips just west of Al Mahbes
- Legal status of Western Sahara
- List of airports in Morocco
- Transport in Western Sahara
- List of airports by ICAO code: G#Western Sahara
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Africa#Western Sahara (claimed by Morocco)
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Western Sahara". UN/LOCODE 2006-2. UNECE. 2007-04-30. Archived from the original on 2007-12-17. - includes IATA codes
- World Aero Data: Western Sahara - ICAO codes, coordinates
- Great Circle Mapper: Western Sahara - IATA and ICAO codes