List of airports in Yemen
Yemen, officially the Republic of Yemen, is a country located in Western Asia, occupying the southwestern to southern end of the Arabian Peninsula. It is bordered by Saudi Arabia to the north, the Red Sea to the west, the Gulf of Aden and Arabian Sea to the south, and Oman to the east. The capital and largest city of Yemen is Sana'a.
Yemen is divided into twenty governorates (muhafazah) and the Capital district. The governorates are subdivided into 333 districts (muderiah), which are subdivided into 2,210 sub-districts, and then into 38,284 villages (as of 2001).
Airport names shown in bold have scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
- Transport in Yemen
- List of airports by ICAO code: O#OY - Yemen
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Asia#Yemen
- Ahmed, Adel (28 March 2015). "International Hani Mohammed / AP Stranded Yemeni-Americans consider alternate escape routes". Al-Jazeera. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "UN Location Codes: Yemen". UN/LOCODE 2011-2. UNECE. 28 February 2012. - includes IATA codes
- "Airports in Yemen". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
- "Airports in Yemen". World Aero Data. Retrieved 7 October 2012.