List of airports in Zambia
Zambia, officially the Republic of Zambia, is a landlocked country in Southern Africa. The neighboring countries are the Democratic Republic of the Congo to the north, Tanzania to the northeast, Malawi to the east, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana and Namibia to the south, and Angola to the west. The capital city is Lusaka. The country is divided into ten provinces.
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
- Department of Civil Aviation of Zambia
- Transport in Zambia
- List of Zambian airports by ICAO code
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Africa#Zambia
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 12 January 2006.
- "UN Location Codes: Zambia". UN/LOCODE Code List 2011-2. UNECE. February 2012. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Zambia - IATA and ICAO codes
- World Aero Data: Airports in Zambia - ICAO codes