List of airports in the Cayman Islands
The Cayman Islands are a British overseas territory. The islands lie in the northwest of the Caribbean Sea and are situated about 500 miles (800 km) south of Miami, 180 miles (300 km) south of Cuba, and 195 miles (315 km) northwest of Jamaica. Grand Cayman is the biggest island, with an area of 76 square miles (200 km2). The two "Sister Islands" of Cayman Brac and Little Cayman are located about 80 miles (130 km) east of Grand Cayman and have areas of 14 square miles (36 km2) and 10 square miles (26 km2) respectively.
Airport names shown in bold have scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
|Location served||ICAO||IATA||Airport name|
|George Town, Grand Cayman||MWCR||GCM||Owen Roberts International Airport|
|Cayman Brac||MWCB||CYB||Charles Kirkconnell International Airport|
|Little Cayman||MWCL||LYB||Edward Bodden Airfield|
- Transport in the Cayman Islands
- List of airports by ICAO code: M#MW - Cayman Islands
- List of airports in the United Kingdom and the British Crown Dependencies
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: North America#Cayman Islands (United Kingdom)
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Cayman Islands". UN/LOCODE 2009-2. UNECE. 2010-02-08. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in the Cayman Islands
- FallingRain.com: Airports in the Cayman Islands