List of airports in the Czech Republic
The Czech Republic is a country in Central Europe. It is bordered by Germany to the west, Austria to the south, Slovakia to the east and Poland to the north. The country consists of thirteen regions (kraje) and one capital city (hlavní město) with regional status. The Czech Republic's capital and largest city is Prague.
Czech Republic`s airports with number of passengers served in 2014 / 2015 years.
|Rank||Airport||City||IATA / ICAO||2014||2015||Change|
|1.||Prague Airport||Prague||PRG / LKPR||11,149,926||12,030,928||7.9%|
|2.||Brno Airport||Brno||BRQ / LKTB||486,134||466,046||4.1%|
|3.||Ostrava Airport||Ostrava||OSR / LKMT||297,691||308,933||3.8%|
|4.||Karlovy Vary Airport||Karlovy Vary||KLV / LKKV||171,192||103,560||39.5%|
|5.||Pardubice Airport||Pardubice||PED / LKPD||150,056||59,260||60%|
- Czech Air Force
- Transport in the Czech Republic
- List of airlines of the Czech Republic
- List of airports by ICAO code: L#LK – Czech Republic
- Wikipedia: Airline destination lists: Europe#Czech Republic
- Czech Ministry of Transport
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "IATA Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "UN Location Codes: Czech Republic". UN/LOCODE 2012-1. UNECE. 14 September 2012. – includes IATA codes
- "Airports in the Czech Republic". World Aero Data. – ICAO codes
- "Airports in the Czech Republic". Great Circle Mapper. – IATA and ICAO codes