List of albums containing a hidden track: Z
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This list contains the names of albums that contain a hidden track and also information on how to find them. Not all printings of an album contain the same track arrangements, so some copies of a particular album may not have the hidden track(s) listed below. Some of these tracks may be hidden in the pregap, and some hidden simply as a track following the listed tracks. The list is ordered by artist name using the surname where appropriate.
- Zeus: 07 (2007): Track called "Raw" appearing in the pre-gap.
- Rob Zombie, The Sinister Urge (2001): Untitled hidden track that begins at 7:45 of the eleventh track, "House of 1000 Corpses." Consists largely of horror movie dialogue with a short chorus.
- ZZ Top, Mescalero (2003): "As Time Goes By"
- Zombina and The Skeletones: Taste The Blood of Zombina and the Skeletones (2002); untitled instrumental track after Horror High School.
- Zebrahead, Playmate of the Year (2000): Untitled hidden track that plays for the last 30 seconds of the song "Wasted."
- Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers, Spirit of Music (1999): untitled song on the same track as "Jah will Be done."
- ZOX, Take Me Home (2003) and The Wait (2005) both contain bonus tracks. These are found by rewinding the CDs as soon as the first song begins.