List of animal advocacy parties
- The Human Environment Animal Welfare Party (in German: Partei Mensch Umwelt Tierschutz, in short: Tierschutzpartei) was founded in Germany, in 1993.
- The Party for the Animals (in Dutch: Partij voor de Dieren) was founded in the Netherlands in 2002. It is represented in parliament with five seats from 2017. In 2012 the representatives were Marianne Thieme and Esther Ouwehand.
- The Animalist Party Against Mistreatment to Animals (in Spanish: PACMA, founded in 2003 as Partido Antitaurino Contra el Maltrato Animal, in 2011 renamed to Partido Animalista Contra el Maltrato Animal).
- The Animal Welfare Party was launched in the UK in 2006.
- The Animal Protection Party was founded in England in 2008.
- The Partito Animalista Europeo was founded in Italy in 2006.
- The Italian Animal Welfare Party was founded in Italy in 2006.
- The People-Animals-Nature (PAN) formerly Party for Animals and Nature (Partido pelos Animais e pela Natureza) was founded in Portugal in 2009. It is represented in parliament by André Silva elected for the Lisbon electoral circle in the legislative elections of 2015.
- Fokus was founded in Denmark in 2010, originally as a splinter group from the Danish People's Party.
- The Party for the animals Switzerland (in German: Tierpartei Schweiz, in French: Parti suisse pour les animaux, in Italian: Partito svizzero per gli animali, in Rumantsch: Partida svizra d'animals) was founded in Switzerland in 2010.
- The Party EcoAnimalista (EcoAnimalista Facebook) was founded in Italy in 2012.
- The Animals' Party (in Swedish: Djurens parti) was founded in Sweden in 2014.
- The Animal Party Cyprus was founded in 2014.
- The Euro Animal 7 European group founded in 2014.
- The Animal Justice Party of Finland was founded in 2015.
- The French Animal Party was founded in 2016.
- V-Partei³ is a German political party founded in 2016.
- The Animal Alliance Environment Voters Party of Canada was formed in 2005 by two organizations, the Animal Alliance of Canada and Environment Voters. Both parent organizations have been vocal in opposition to the seal hunt in Newfoundland and Labrador, fur farming, trapping, and bear hunting. The party is led by Liz White, a Toronto-based animal rights advocate.
- The Humane Party was founded in the United States in 2009.
- The Animal Rights Party USA was founded in the United States in 2011. It is modeled after the Dutch Party for the Animals (PvdD). Like the PvdD, it is a political animal welfare organization that focuses on improving animal welfare and animal rights, and solving related environmental problems.
- The Animal Justice Party was founded in Australia in 2010. It is represented in the New South Wales Legislative Council with one seat.