List of arabophones
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This list consists of the internationally well-known personalities that speak Arabic.
- Ibrahim Sued
- Hakim Karoui, Co-founder of Young Mediterranean Leaders.
- Vitaly Naumkin, Director of the Center for Arab Studies at the Institute of Oriental Studies, Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Faisal Abdul Rauf, Imam
- As'ad AbuKhalil, Professor of political science at California State University, Stanislaus
- Fouad Ajami: Professor of Middle Eastern studies
- Nihad Awad: the Executive Director of CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations)
- Rima Fakih: Miss USA 2010
- Fawaz Gerges, Professor at the London School of Economics and Political Science
- Hala Gorani: CNN presenter
- Octavia Nasr: a Mideast affairs expert and former CNN editor of Mideast affairs
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Professor of Risk Engineering at Polytechnic Institute of New York University, and Research Scholar, Said Business School, Oxford University and author of The Black Swan