List of assets owned by Viacom
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The following is a list of major assets owned by Viacom. Prior to the completion of the CBS/Viacom split at the end of 2005, many of assets listed at List of assets owned by CBS were also owned by Viacom Inc.
- Paramount Pictures
- Paramount Licensing, Inc.
- Paramount Home Media Distribution
- Viacom Media Networks branded labels
- Paramount Television (current)
- United International Pictures (UIP), It is a joint venture with NBCUniversal's Universal Studios.
- Melange Pictures, LLC, library holder of Insurge Pictures films
- Paramount Pictures International
- Paramount Studio Group – physical studio and post production
- The Studios at Paramount – production facilities & lot
- Paramount on Location – production support facilities throughout North America including New York, Vancouver, and Atlanta
- Worldwide Technical Operations – archives, restoration and preservation programs, the mastering and distribution fulfillment services, on-lot post production facilities management
- Worldwide Television Distribution
- Paramount Parks & Resorts, licensing and design for parks and resorts
- Logo TV
- Comedy Central
- TV Land
- Viacom 18 (50% with Network 18)
- MTV Tres
- Channel 5
- 5 USA
- Paramount Channel
- Paramount Comedy
- Viacom International, Inc.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT)
- Bellator MMA
- Rainbow S.r.l. (30%)
- Defy Media (7%)
- DreamWorks SKG (also known as DW Studios, LLC and DW Pictures)
- DreamWorks Home Entertainment, home video arm of DreamWorks Pictures, DreamWorks Animation, Go Fish Pictures and DreamWorks Television
- DreamWorks Television
Dormant or shuttered
- DreamWorks Distribution, LLC, theatrical distribution arm of DreamWorks Pictures and DreamWorks Animation
- DW Funding LLC, DreamWorks SKG's live-action film library holder
- Go Fish Pictures, a speciality film division of DreamWorks SKG, shut down in 2007
- Paramount Parks
- Paramount Stations Group
- Famous Music was a music publishing company and it was a division of Paramount Pictures Corporation. Viacom sold the division to Sony-ATV Music Publishing, LLC.
- CBS Paramount Television and King World Productions are folded into CBS Television Distribution.
- "Divisions". paramount.com. Retrieved July 17, 2012.