List of assets owned by Viacom
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The following is a list of major assets owned by Viacom. Prior to the completion of the CBS/Viacom split at the end of 2005, many of assets listed at List of assets owned by CBS were also owned by Viacom
Film production and distribution
- Paramount Motion Pictures Group
- Paramount Home Media Distribution
- United International Pictures (UIP), formerly Cinema International Corporation (CIC). It is a joint venture with NBCUniversal's Universal Studios.
- Melange Pictures, LLC.
- Viacom Media Networks
- Music and Entertainment Group
- Kids & Family Group
- BET Networks
- Viacom International Media Networks
- Nickelodeon & Viacom Consumer Products
- MTVN Direct (a division of MTV Networks Company)
- Viacom International, Inc.
- Bellator MMA
- Publications International, Ltd
- Rainbow S.r.l. (30%)
- Famous Music was a music publishing company and it was a division of Paramount Pictures Corporation. Viacom sold the division to Sony-ATV Music Publishing, LLC.
- CBS Paramount Television and King World Productions are folded into CBS Television Distribution.