List of automobile manufacturers of the United States
This is a list of current automobile manufacturers of the United States.
Major current manufacturers
This list includes the manufacturers' various marques, many of which earlier had been independent companies, some of which are now extinct. This list shows the divisions that are still active within the major automakers.
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Ford (1903–present)
- Lincoln (1920–present)
- General Motors (1908–present)
- Tesla (2003–present)
- AM General, Vehicle Production Group
- Anteros (2005–present)
- Buckeye Bullet
- Callaway (1977–present)
- Equus (2013-present)
- Elio (2009–present)
- Falcon (2009–present)
- Faraday Future (2014–present)
- Fisker (2016-present)
- Hennessey (2017-present)
- Karma (2016–present) 
- Local (2007–present)
- Lucid (2007–present)
- Lyons (2011–present)
- Panoz (1989–present)
- Polaris (1954–present)
- Racefab (1991–present)
- Rezvani (2014–present)
- Rossion (2007–present)
- Shelby American (1992–present)
- Saleen (1983-present)
- SSC (1999–present)
- VLF (2012-present)
- Zimmer (1978–1988, 1997–present)
- List of defunct automobile manufacturers of the United States
- Automotive industry in the United States
- List of automobile manufacturers
- List of car brands
- Formerly Fisker Automotive (designs, engineering and manufacturing facility assets)
- Formerly Shelby SuperCars Inc.
- Georgano, Nick, ed. (2000). Beaulieu Encyclopedia of the Automobile. Fitzroy Dearborn. ISBN 9781579582937.
- Kimes, Beverly; Clark Jr., Henry Austin (1996). Standard Catalog of American Cars 1805–1942 (Third ed.). Krause Publications. ISBN 0-87341-428-4.
- Kimes, Beverly (1997). Kowalke, Ron, ed. Standard Catalog of American Cars 1946–1975 (Fourth ed.). Krause Publications. ISBN 9780873415217.
- Mazur, Eligiusz, ed. (2006). World of Cars 2006/2007: Worldwide Car Catalogue. Media Connection. ISSN 1734-2945.