List of automotive museums
(Redirected from List of automobile museums)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
An automotive museum is a museum that explores the history of automotive-related transportation.
- Bold – Automotive museums owned by automotive manufacturers
- Italics – no longer open to public access, excludes private or invitation only collections that was never intended for public access
- Hino Auto Plaza (Hino Motors), Hachiōji, Tokyo
- Historic Car Gallery, Dachi, Toki, Gifu
- Honda Collection Hall (Honda), Motegi, Tochigi
- Humobility World (Daihatsu), Ikeda, Osaka *pre-reservation required
- Maehara 20th, Kiryū, Gunma
- Matsuda Collection
- Mazda Museum (Mazda), Hiroshima, Hiroshima *pre-reservation required
- Mitsubishi Auto Gallery (Mitsubishi Motors), Okazaki, Aichi *pre-reservation required
- Motorcar Museum of Japan, Komatsu, Ishikawa
- Il Museo della Cinquecento, Tsuruoka, Yamagata
- Nissan Engine Museum (Nissan), Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Nissan Heritage Collection (Nissan), Zama, Kanagawa *pre-reservation required
- Prince & Skyline Museum, Okaya, Nagano
- Shikoku Motor Car Museum, Kōnan, Kōchi
- Suzuki Plaza (Suzuki), Hamamatsu, Shizuoka *pre-reservation required
- Toyota Automobile Museum (Toyota), Nagakute, Aichi
- Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology (Toyota), Nagoya, Aichi
- Toyota Kuragaike Commemorative Hall (Toyota), Toyota, Aichi
- Yamaha Communication Plaza (Yamaha Motor Company), Iwata, Shizuoka
- Wakui Museum, Kazo, Saitama
- Renault Samsung Motors Gallery (Renault Samsung Motors)
- Hyundai Kia R&D Museum (Hyundai Motor Group)
- Samsung Transportation Museum (Samsung Fire&Marine Insurance Co. LTD)
- Hyundai Motorstudio Seoul (Hyundai Motor Group)
- World Automobile & Piano Museum, Jeju Province
- Sudha Cars Museum
- Dastan Auto World Vintage Car Museum, Ahmedabad, India
- Heritage Motor Museum, Gurgaon, India
- GeeDee Car Museum, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Key Classic Car Museum, Torbalı, Izmir,
- Rahmi M. Koç Museum, Hasköy, Istanbul,
- Sabri Artam Classic Car Museum, Çengelköy, Istanbul,
- Tofaş Museum of Cars and Anatolian Carriages, Bursa,
- Ural Ataman Classic Car Museum, Tarabya, Istanbul,
United Arab Emirates
- Retro-Museum, Varna shopping centre
- Škoda Auto Museum (Škoda Auto)
- Tatra Muzeum, Kopřivnice
- Sports car museum, Lany.
- Veteran arena, Olomouc.
- Tiriac Collection, Bucharest
- AvtoVAZ Museum, (Lada), Tolyatti
- Retro auto museum, Moscow
- Lomakov's old-timers cars and motorcycles Museum, Moscow
- Autoville, Moscow
- GAZ museum, Nizhny Novgorod
- First Private Museum of Retro and Military Vehicles, Moscow
- Vintage cars museum, Saint Petersburg
- Retro cars museum, Vyborg
- Retro cars museum, Zelenogorsk
- Retro cars museum, Yekaterinburg
- UMMC auto museum, Verkhnyaya Pyshma (Yekaterinburg)
- Bornholms Automobilmuseum, Aakirkeby
- Europæisk Automobilmuseum, Odense
- Jysk Automobilmuseum, Gjern
- Næstved Automobilmuseum, Næstved
- Samsø Austin Museum, Torup
- Skoda Museum Danmark, Glamsbjerg
- Sommer's Automobile Museum, Nærum
- Veteranmuseet at Egeskov Castle
- Veteranmuseet at Aalholm (now ceased)
- Mobilia, Kangasala
- The Car Museum of Vehoniemi (Vehoniemen automuseo)
- Uudenkaupungin Automuseo
- Oulun Automuseo
- Espoon Automuseo
- Saab Car Museum (Saab)
- Göran Karlsson's Motor Museum
- Marcus Wallenberg-hallen (Scania)
- Motala Motor Museum
- Volvo Museum (Volvo)
- Car Museum - Albinsson & Sjöberg, Karlskrona
- Hellenic Motor Museum
- Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari (Ferrari)
- Museo Ferrari (Ferrari)
- Museo Ferruccio Lamborghini (Lamborghini)
- Museo Lamborghini (Lamborghini)
- Museo Nazionale dell'Automobile
- Museo Storico Alfa Romeo (Alfa Romeo)
- Museo Mille Miglia
- Museo Vincenzo Lancia
- Museo Lancia (Lancia)
- Centro storico Fiat (Fiat)
- Museo Targa Florio
- Museo Nicolis
- Cité de l'automobile - Musée national - Collection Schlumpf
- Renault Classic (Renault)
- Musée de l'Aventure Peugeot (Peugeot)
- Conservatoire Citroën (in French) (Citroën)
- Musée des 24 Heures du Mans
- Musée national de la Voiture et du Tourisme - Château de Compiègne
- Musée automobile Reims Champagne
- Musée de la Chartreuse, Molsheim
- August Horch Museum Zwickau (Audi)
- Automobile Welt Eisenach
- Automuseum Dr. Carl Benz
- Autosammlung Steim
- Autostadt (Volkswagen Group)
- BMW Museum (BMW)
- Mercedes-Benz Museum (Daimler AG)
- Museum Autovision
- Mazda Museum Augsburg
- Museum for Historical Maybach Vehicles
- museum mobile (Audi)
- Porsche Museum (Porsche)
- Sinsheim Auto & Technik Museum
- Technikmuseum Speyer
- Prototyp - Personen.Kraft.Wagen in Hamburg
- PS Speicher
- EFA-Museum für Deutsche Automobilgeschichte
- Rosso Bianco Collection
- Museo Automovilístico de Málaga
- Museo de Historia de la Automoción de Salamanca
- Museo de Coches Clásicos y Antiguos Torre Loizaga (Galdames)
- Bentley Wildfowl and Motor Museum
- British Commercial Vehicle Museum
- British Motor Museum
- Brooklands Museum
- Bubble Car Museum,[full citation needed] Langrick, Boston, England
- Cars of the Stars Motor Museum
- Cotswold Motoring Museum
- Coventry Transport Museum
- Donington Grand Prix Exhibition
- Haynes International Motor Museum
- Ipswich Transport Museum
- Lakeland Motor Museum
- London Motor Museum
- Mercedes-Benz World (Daimler AG)
- National Motor Museum, Beaulieu
- Oxford Bus Museum
Visit the Automotive Museum Guide which features an interactive map of all automotive museums in North America: Map of America's Automotive Museums
Eastern United States
- AACA Museum, Hershey, Pennsylvania. 90 cars on display. Named as one of the 12 car museums worth a detour by MSNBC.
- America On Wheels, Allentown, Pennsylvania. 75 cars, trucks & motorcycles.
- BMW CCA Foundation Museum, Greer, South Carolina Features vintage BMW cars, motorcycles, and memorabilia. Affiliated with the BMW Car Club of America
- BMW Zentrum, Greer, South Carolina The visitor center and museum for the BMW US Manufacturing facility, displaying classic and currently produced vehicles
- Bruce Weiner Microcar Museum, Madison, Georgia. This museum has closed and the cars sold.
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce-Arrow Museum, Buffalo New York. Features a Frank Lloyd Wright gas station.
- Champlain Valley Transportation Museum, Plattsburgh, New York. 25 cars plus model trains.
- Cole Land Transportation Museum, Bangor, Maine. Anything with wheels. Open in summer only.
- Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Features the largest collection of Packard Cars and historical memorabilia from 1900 onwards.
- Frick Car & Carriage Museum, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Larz Anderson Auto Museum, Brookline, Massachusetts. Eclectic collection of cars, motorcycles and artifacts.
- Memory Lane Motorsports & Historic Auto Museum, Mooresville, North Carolina. Specializes in motor sports.
- Miami Auto Museum at the Dezer Collection, North Miami, Florida. 200 cars and other vehicles. (closed; see main article)
- Miles Through Time Automotive Museum, Toccoa, Georgia. co-op style with over 100 years of automotive history on display
- Muscle Car City, Punta Gorda, Florida. 200 GM muscle cars. Named as one of the 12 car museums worth a detour by MSNBC.
- Newport Car Museum, Newport, Rhode Island. 75+ cars in six galleries for Ford/Shelby, Corvette, World Car, Fin Cars, Mopars, American Muscle. Eight driving simulators, Mid-Century Modern Furniture, award-winning videos. Named USA Today's Top 10 Best New Attraction, Yankee Magazine's Best Specialty Museum
- Northeast Classic Car Museum, Norwich, New York. 160 cars.
- Old Spokes Auto Museum, New Smithville, Pennsylvania. Small collection of mostly Hudsons.
- Owls Head Transportation Museum, Owls Head, Maine. 50 cars from 1885 to 1940, plus airplanes, motorcycles and other forms of transportation. Named as one of the 12 car museums worth a detour by MSNBC.
- Revs Institute, Naples, Florida. Collection of over 100 significant automobiles with library and archives.
- Saratoga Automobile Museum, Saratoga Springs, New York. Cars and artifacts.
- Seal Cove Auto Museum, Seal Cove, Maine. 50 cars and motorcycles from 1895 to 1917.
- Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. 65 racing sports cars. Named one of America's best car museums by Autoweek and Jalopnik.
- Tallahassee Automotive Museum, Tallahassee, Florida. 130 cars plus a wide variety of other collectibles.
- Tampa Bay Automobile Museum, Pinellas Park, Florida. 58 cars.
- The William E. Swigart, Jr. Antique Automobile Museum, Huntingdon, Pennsylvania. 35 cars on display.
Central United States
- America's Packard Museum (The Citizens Motorcar Co.), Dayton Ohio. 60 Packards. Fully restored 1920’s era dealership housing the permanent collection. 
- Antique Car Museum of Iowa, Coralville, Iowa. 90 cars.
- Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum, Auburn, Indiana. 120 cars on display. Named one of America's greatest car museums by Autoweek.
- Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum, Birmingham, Alabama. 50 Lotus race cars, large motorcycle collection.
- Beller Museum, Romeoville Illinois. 70 cars, mostly from 1928 to 1933. Not open to the public.
- British Transportation Museum, Dayton Ohio. 30 British cars. Not open in 2015 because moving locations.
- Canton Classic Car Museum, Canton, Ohio. 40 cars.
- City Garage Car Museum, Greeneville, Tennessee. 40 cars.
- Classic Car Collection, Kearney, Nebraska. 200 cars.
- Crawford Auto-Aviation Museum, Cleveland, Ohio. About 90 cars, mostly horseless carriages. Named as one of the 12 car museums worth a detour by MSNBC.
- Dick's Classic Garage Car Museum, San Marcos, Texas. 80 cars. (closed)
- Dream Car Museum, Evansville, Indiana. About 60 cars.
- Edge Motor Museum, Memphis, Tennessee. "American Speed" Exhibit featuring cars from post-war thru the energy crisis.
- Ford Piquette Avenue Plant, Detroit, Michigan. Birthplace of the Ford Model T and the oldest car factory building on Earth open to the general public (built 1904).
- Four States Auto Museum, Texarkana, Arkansas. About 20 vehicles including motorcycles. 217 Laurel Street, Texarkana, Arkansas 71854. Open Saturdays from 10am – 4pm, Sundays 1pm – 4pm, Special Tours May Be Arranged – Please Call:(870) 772-2886
- Gilmore Car Museum, Hickory Corners, Michigan. 300 vehicles.
- GM Heritage Center, Sterling Heights, Michigan. 600 GM cars. Not open to the public
- Hemken Collection, Williams Iowa. 50 cars. Open Wednesdays and Fridays, May–October.
- Henry Ford Museum (Ford Motor Company), Dearborn, Michigan. Cars, artifacts, historical displays. Named as one of the best car museums in the country by MSNBC, Autoweek and Edmunds.
- Hostetler's Hudson Auto Museum, Shipshewana Indiana. Named as one of the most interesting car museums in the country by Popular Mechanics.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum, Speedway, Indiana. Named as one of the best car museums in the country by MSNBC and Autoweek.
- Kansas City Automotive Museum, Olathe, Kansas. 40 cars.
- Kokomo Automotive Museum, Kokomo, Indiana. 100 cars plus memorabilia.
- Lane Motor Museum, Nashville, Tennessee. 300 cars. Named as one of the best car museums in the country by MSNBC, Jalopnik, and Popular Mechanics.
- Midwest Dream Car Collection, Manhattan, Kansas. 60 cars.
- National Automotive & Truck Museum, Auburn, Indiana. Adjacent to the better-known Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum.
- National Corvette Museum, Bowling Green, Kentucky. 70 cars. Named as one of the best car museums in the country by MSNBC and Edmunds.
- National Packard Museum, Warren, Ohio. 40 Packards.
- Pioneer Village, Minden, Nebraska 350 Cars Including the Oldest Buick in existence
- Pontiac-Oakland Museum & Resource Center, Pontiac, Illinois. Cars and memorabilia.
- R. E. Olds Transportation Museum, Lansing, Michigan. 60 REOs and Oldsmobiles.
- Speedway Motors Museum of American Speed, Lincoln, Nebraska. Gearhead Nirvana.
- Stahls Automotive Foundation, Chesterfield, Michigan. 80 cars, mostly from the 1930s and 40s. Open Tuesdays.
- Studebaker National Museum, South Bend, Indiana. Historic Studebakers, Packards and artifacts. Named one of the best car museums in the country by Edmunds and Popular Mechanics.
- Tupelo Automobile Museum, Tupelo, Mississippi. 100 cars.
- Vehicle Vault Auto Gallery, Parker, Colorado. 50 Cars. Family Owned Collection. Open to the public.
- Volo Auto Museum, Volo, Illinois. 50 cars, eclectic collection. Named one of the most interesting car museums in the country by Popular Mechanics.Popular Mechanics.
- Walter P. Chrysler Museum (Chrysler Group), Auburn Hills, Michigan. Not open to the public. Named one of the best car museums in the country by Autoweek.
- Wheels O' Time Museum, Peoria, Illinois. Eclectic local historical displays.
- Wills Sainte Claire Auto Museum, Marysville, Michigan. 10 Wills cars. Open 2nd Sundays only.
- Wisconsin Automotive Museum, Hartford, Wisconsin. 105 cars.
- Ypsilanti Auto Heritage Museum, Ypsilanti, Michigan. Features Hudson, Tucker, Kaiser-Frazer and Corvair.
Western United States
- Academy of Art University Automobile Museum. Located in San Francisco, California on the campus of Academy of Art University with a Forbes estimated car value of $70 million.
- Allen Unique Autos, Grand Junction, Colorado. Private collection of Tammy Allen. Closed and all cars sold at 2016 Barrett-Jackson auction in Las Vegas.
- America's Car Museum, Tacoma, Washington. 350 cars.
- The Auto Collections, Las Vegas Nevada. Rotating collection of 300 cars.
- Automobile Driving Museum, El Segundo, California. 130 cars.
- Blackhawk Automotive Museum, Danville California. 50 cars. Named one of America's greatest car museums by Autoweek.
- California Automobile Museum, Sacramento, California. 150 cars.
- Cussler Museum, Arvada, Colorado. 100 cars, open in summer only.
- Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum, Fairbanks Alaska. 80 vehicles. Named as one of the 12 car museums worth a detour by MSNBC.
- The Franklin Auto Museum, Tucson Arizona. Collection of Franklin cars.
- Gateway Auto Museum, Gateway, Colorado. 50 cars.
- J.A. Cooley Museum, San Diego. 20 cars plus memorabilia.
- LeMay Family Collection, Tacoma, Washington. 500 cars plus other vehicles and automotive artifacts.
- Marconi Automotive Museum, Tustin, California. Private collection open to public that houses approximately 75 rare and exotic automobiles including Ferrari and Lamborghini.
- Martin Auto Museum, Phoenix, Arizona. Small private collection open to public.
- Mullin Automotive Museum, Oxnard, California. Collection of art deco French cars. Open only 10 Saturdays a year, but also open on most Tuesdays and Thursdays for semi-private tours. Named as one of the best car museums in the country by MSNBC, Autoweek, and Jalopnik.
- Murphy Auto Museum, Oxnard, California. 60 cars plus automobile art gallery.
- Museum of Automobiles, Morrilton, Arkansas. 50 cars.
- National Automobile Museum, Reno, Nevada. 200 cars. Named as one of the best car museums in the country by MSNBC, Autoweek, and Edmunds.
- The Nethercutt Collection, Sylmar California. 250 cars. Named one of America's greatest car museums by Autoweek.
- Nostalgia Street Rods, Goldstrom's Automobile Collection, Las Vegas, Nevada. 75+ cars plus memorabilia
- Penske Racing Museum, Scottsdale, Arizona. Racing cars and artifacts.
- Petersen Automotive Museum, Los Angeles, California. Large collection of cars, other vehicles and artifacts. Named as one of the best car museums in the country by MSNBC, Autoweek, and Edmunds.
- San Diego Automotive Museum, San Diego, California. Cars and motocycles.
- Thunder Dome Car Museum, Enumclaw, Washington.
- Toyota USA Automobile Museum (Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.), Torrance, California. Not generally open to the public.
- Western Antique Aeroplane & Automobile Museum, Hood River, Oregon. 130 cars plus large collection of antique planes.
- World of Speed, Wilsonville, Oregon. Motor sports related, with up to 100 cars in 50,000 feet of public displays. Permanently closed due to regulations surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. Rather than a large permanent collection, the museum relies on loans from collectors.
- Motor Museum of Western Australia
- National Automobile Museum of Tasmania
- National Motor Museum, Birdwood
- National Military Vehicle Museum
- National Road Transport Hall of Fame
- The Australian Motorlife Museum
- Gosford Classic Car Museum
- Qld Motorsport Museum, Ipswich.
- Ford Discovery Centre 1999–2012
- Bill Richardson Transport World
- Museum of Transport and Technology
- National Transport and Toy Museum
- Nelson Classic Car Collection
- Omaka Classic Cars
- Southward Car Museum
- Warbirds and Wheels
- Yaldhurst Museum
- Auto Museum Moncopulli, Casilla 204, Osorno, Región de los Lagos. 70 Studebakers and 70 other vintage cars.
- "駄知旧車館 (Historic Car Gallery, Dachi)".
- "VeloceToday – Online Magazine for Italian Car Enthusiasts!". www.velocetoday.com. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- "三菱オートギャラリー (Mitsubishi Auto Gallery)". Archived from the original on 13 February 2017. Retrieved 19 December 2016.
- "Nissan Heritage Collection".
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 4 July 2016. Retrieved 9 September 2016.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Cyprus Historic & Classic Motor Museum". Cyprus Motor Museum. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- Tbilis Auto Museum Official Site: http://www.automuseum.ge (Retrieved 22 April 2015), In English, In Georgian
- "About the Collection – Car Collection – About – The Open Museums". www.omuseums.org.il. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- "İzmirli işadamlarından görülmemiş koleksiyon". Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- "Sabri Artam Classic Car Museum – Motoring Museums' Lighthouse". www.automuseums.info. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- "Ural Ataman Klasik Otomobil Müzesi". Atamanmuseum.com. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- "Музей ретроавтомобилей возле Кольцово". Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- "Automuseum". Automuseum. MTÜ Automuuseum. 19 December 2016. Retrieved 19 December 2016.
- Mobilia, official website: "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2 May 2012. Retrieved 27 March 2012.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link) (Retrieved 7 October 2013), In English
- "Hellenic Motor Museum – HMM". www.hellenicmotormuseum.gr. Archived from the original on 4 July 2011. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- "Museo Targa Florio Collesano". museotargaflorio.it. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Museo Nicolis".
- "Vonier Rolls Royce Museum". FIA Heritage Museums. FIA. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- "Automobimuseum Aspang". Dr. Peter Dirnbacher. Retrieved 31 May 2018.
- List of French museums of transport (in French).
- "Museums". Visit Monaco - Museums. Visit Monaco. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- "Museu do Caramulo".
- "Auction house one-upmanship". www.ferraris-online.com. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- "Auto Museum Belgrade – Bratislav Petković Collection". Auto Museum Belgrade. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- "Discover a fascinating period of history, in Britain's most unusual motor museum". The Bubblecar Museum. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
- http://www.aacamuseum.org/ retrieved 12 June 2015
- Harriett Baskas, ″12 car museums worth a detour,″ MSNBC (2013), http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38344806/ns/travel-destination_travel/t/car-museums-worth-detour/#.VXxqgEb0c8I
- "Antique Auto Museum – Allentown PA – America On Wheels – A Museum of Education, Entertainment and Events". americaonwheels.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "The Bruce Weiner Microcar Museum microcars, bmw isetta, messerschmitt, messerschmidt, kr200, micro cars". microcarmuseum.com. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Home". Pierce Arrow. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Champlain Valley Transportation Museum – Wix.com". Champlain Valley Transportation Museum. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Cole Land Transportation Museum". colemuseum.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum". Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum. Retrieved 10 April 2017.
- "Frick Art & Historical Center – Car and Carriage Museum". thefrickpittsburgh.org. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
- "Larz Anderson Auto Museum – America's Oldest Car Collection". larzanderson.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Memory Lane Museum Motorsports & Historical Automotive Museum". memorylaneautomuseum. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 7 June 2015. Retrieved 12 June 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Miles Through Time Automotive Museum: 876 E. Currahee St., Toccoa, Georgia 30577". milesthroughtime.com. Retrieved 9 June 2017.
- "Museum". musclecarcity.net. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Newport Car Museum: 1947 West Main Road, Portsmouth, Rhode Island 02871". newportcarmuseum.org. Retrieved 21 August 2018.
- "Classic Car Museum: 24 Rexford Street, State Route 23, Norwich, New York 13815". classiccarmuseum.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Old Spokes – Home". oldspokes.com. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- ″Owls Head Transportation Museum,″ http://owlshead.org/collections/category/automobiles. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Revs Institute". Revs Institute. Retrieved 30 January 2020.
- "SAM". Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Seal Cove Auto Museum". sealcoveautomuseum.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "The Collection | Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum". Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- Ken Gross, ″America's greatest automobile museums,″ Autoweek, 22 February 2012. http://autoweek.com/article/car-life/americas-greatest-automobile-museums
- Máté Petrány, ″The Ten Best Car Museums On The Planet,″ Jalopnik, http://jalopnik.com/the-ten-best-car-museums-on-the-planet-1522116219. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- Super User. "Automobiles". tacm.com. Archived from the original on 26 October 2014. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- Erik Laracuente. "Tampa Bay Automobile Museum, in Tampa, Florida, features vintage cars and vehicles". tbauto.org. Archived from the original on 11 July 2015. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "The Swigart Museum". www.swigartmuseum.com. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- "America's Packard Museum – The Citizens Motorcar Company". americaspackardmuseum.org. Archived from the original on 24 July 2013. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "About the Museum". antiquecarmuseumofiowa.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum". automobilemuseum.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Barber Motorsports Museum: Home". barbermuseum.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "The Beller Museum". bellermuseum.com. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Welcome to The British Transportation Museum". Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "The Canton Classic Car Museum". cantonclassiccar.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "What You'll See". citygaragecarmuseum.com. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Classic Car Collection Kearney, Nebraska, Car Museum, Tourist Attraction, Nebraska Tourism, Things to do in Kearney". ccckearney.com. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Autos". Western Reserve Historical Society. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Dicks Classic Garage Car Museum San Marcos, Texas Antique Vintage". dicksclassicgarage.com. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Dream Car Museum". dreamcarmuseum.com. Retrieved 25 May 2016.
- "Edge Motor Museum". edgemotormuseum.com. Retrieved 25 April 2019.
- "Ford Piquette Avenue Plant". fordpiquetteavenueplant.org. Retrieved 19 November 2015.
- "Four States Auto Museum". fourstatesautomuseum.com. Retrieved 9 February 2017.
- "Gilmore Car Museum, Hickory Corners, West Michigan". Gilmore Car Museum. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "GM Heritage Center – Home". gmheritagecenter.com. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "The Hemken Collection". the-hemken-collection.org. Archived from the original on 12 May 2015. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 14 June 2015. Retrieved 12 June 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ″Top 10 Automobile Museums,″ Edmunds.com (2009), http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/top-10/top-10-automobile-museums.html
- "Home". hostetlershudsons.com. Archived from the original on 3 June 2013. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- Ben Stewart, ″10 Weird and Wonderful Car Museums,″ Popular Mechanics (2013), http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/trucks/g1075/10-weird-and-wonderful-car-museums/
- "Hall of Fame Museum". indianapolismotorspeedway.com. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Kansas City Auto Museum". Retrieved 17 November 2015.
- "Kokomo Automotive Heritage Museum". kokomoautomotivemuseum.org. Archived from the original on 12 June 2015. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Lane Motor Museum Antique cars – Lane Motor Museum". lanemotormuseum.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Midwest Dream Car Collection". www.midwestdreamcarcollection.org.
- "National Auto And Truck Museum". natmus.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "National Corvette Museum". corvettemuseum.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "National Packard Museum – Exhibits". www.packardmuseum.org. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- "Pioneer Village". www.pioneervillage.org. Retrieved 18 July 2016.
- "About Us". pontiacoaklandmuseum.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "R.E. Olds Transportation Museum". reoldsmuseum.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Museum of American Speed Home Page – Museum of American Speed". museumofamericanspeed.com. Retrieved 23 March 2016.
- "Collection – StahlsAuto.com". stahlsauto.com. Archived from the original on 15 June 2015. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Museum Facts – Studebaker National Museum – Official Website". studebakermuseum.org. Archived from the original on 14 June 2015. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Tupelo Automobile Museum". tupeloautomuseum.com. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Vehicle Vault". www.vehiclevaultco.com. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- "Volo Auto Museum – Museum Attractions". volocars.com. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "General Information". wpchryslermuseum.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Start Mission Progress". wheelsotime.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Wills St Claire Museum". WILLS SAINTE CLAIRE AUTO MUSEUM OF CLASSIC AUTOS. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- "Wisconsin Auto Museum, Hartford Wisconsin". wisconsinautomuseum.com. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Ypsilanti". ypsiautoheritage.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- Soppe, Taylor. "Inside A San Francisco Family's $70 Million Car Collection". Forbes. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
- "America's Car Museum – Automobile Exhibits – Tacoma, Washington". America's Car Museum. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- EvoSmith (23 March 2015). "The Auto Collections". vegas.com. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Collection Archives – Automobile Driving Museum". Automobile Driving Museum. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "History of the Blackhawk Museum". blackhawkmuseum.org. Archived from the original on 6 February 2015. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Permanent Collection". California Auto Museum. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Cussler Museum". cusslermuseum.com. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Fairbanks Antique Car Museums – Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum, Alaska". fountainheadmuseum.com. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Franklin Museum". franklinmuseum.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Classic Cars at The Gateway Colorado Auto Museum". gatewayautomuseum.com. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "J.A. Cooley Museum". theboulevard.org. Archived from the original on 14 June 2015. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "LeMay Family Collection Foundation". lemaymarymount.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "martinautomuseum". Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Mullin Automotive Museum". mullinautomotivemuseum.com. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "The Murphy Auto Museum". murphyautomuseum.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "The Museum of Automobiles". museumofautos.com. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "National Automobile Museum". Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "The Nethercutt Collection". nethercuttcollection.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Penske Racing Museum". penskeracingmuseum.com. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Collection & Archives". petersen.org. Archived from the original on 5 August 2015. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Current Exhibits". sdautomuseum.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Thunder Dome Car Museum". Thunder Dome Car Museum. Retrieved 1 June 2019.
- "Home – Western Antique Aeroplane & Automobile Museum". waaamuseum.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Woodland Automobile Display". ewarbirds.org. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "World of Speed". www.worldofspeed.org. Retrieved 2 January 2020.
- "World Of Speed: Portland, Oregon's New Gearhead Nirvana". forbes.com. Retrieved 2 January 2020.
- Woodard, Amanda (20 January 2012). "Take a road trip back in time". www.drive.com.au. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 1 October 2014.