List of music artists and bands from England
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This is a list of notable bands/musicians from England. Bands should be notable and linked to their articles which lists their English origins in the lead. References should be provided for any new entries on this list. Bands may be temporarily red-linked (while an article is developed) as long as the reference establishes their notability.
- Gilliland 1969, show 49.
- "Harrogate Advertiser - Harrogate bands".
- Gilliland, John (1969). "The British Are Coming! The British Art Coming!: The U.S.A. is invaded by a wave of long-haired English rockers" (audio). Pop Chronicles. University of North Texas Libraries. Shows 27-28, 39, 45.
- Gilliland 1969, show 29.
- Gilliland 1969, shows 29, 38.
- Gilliland 1969, shows 30, 38, 46.
- "Official 10cc Fan Club/Pre 10cc articles". Retrieved 21 October 2014.
- Gilliland 1969, show 38.
- Gilliland 1969, shows 29, 49.
- "Biography : EltonJohn.com". Retrieved 21 October 2014.