List of baseball parks in Portland, Oregon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Name of ballpark(s) unknown
- Portland Gladiators - Pacific Northwest League (1890-1892)
- Portland - New Pacific League (1896 - disbanded mid-season)
- Portland Gladiators - Pacific Northwest League (1898)
- Portland Green Gages - Pacific National League (formerly Pacific Northwest League) (1903 only to mid-season)
- Vaughn Street Park a.k.a. Lucky Beavers Stadium
- Location: Northwest Vaughn Street (south, third base); Northwest 24th Avenue (east, first base); Northwest 25th Avenue (west, left field)
- Currently: Industrial
- Jeld-Wen Field formerly PGE Park, Civic Stadium and Multnomah Stadium
- Location: Southwest Morrison Street (north, third base); Southwest 18th Avenue (east, left field); Multnomah Athletic Club building and Southwest Salmon Street (south, right field); Southwest 20th Avenue (west, first base)
- Currently: Converted into a soccer-specific stadium from 2009–2011, and now known as Jeld-Wen Field
- Joe Etzel Field formerly Pilot Stadium
- Location: Adjacent to the Chiles Center; North Portsmouth Street (south, first base); North Willamette Boulevard (west, third base).
- New Portland Ballpark, a planned stadium that was to be used by the Portland Beavers beginning in 2011, but ultimately never built
- List of baseball parks
- Walker Stadium
- Peter Filichia, Professional Baseball Franchises, Facts on File, 1993.
- Phil Lowry, Green Cathedrals, several editions.
- Michael Benson, Ballparks of North America, McFarland, 1989.