List of bisexuality-related organizations and conferences
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from List of bisexuality-related organizations)
|Part of a series on|
|By country or region|
|Political party affiliates|
|Military and veterans|
Bisexual conferences and organizations seek to promote understanding and acceptance, both legally and socially, of bisexual persons.
- American Institute of Bisexuality
- Bay Area Bisexual Network
- BiLaw, the first American national organization of bisexual lawyers, law professors, law students, and their allies, founded in 2013.
- BiNet USA
- Bisexual Resource Center
- National Bisexual Liberation Group
- New York Area Bisexual Network
- Transcending Boundaries Conference in New England
- "Professor Marcus Speaks at Harvard Law School - Indiana Tech Law School : Indiana Tech Law School". Law.indianatech.edu. Retrieved 2015-07-15.
- Advocate Contributors (2015-03-04). "Op-ed: How We're Asking the Supreme Court to End Bi Erasure". Advocate.com. Retrieved 2015-07-15.