List of blood donation agencies in the United States
Nearly every hospital in the United States has a blood bank and transfusion service. The following is a list of groups that collect blood for transfusion and not a complete list of blood banks.
- American Red Cross (ARC), specifically the biomedical services division. The ARC provides about 45% of transfused blood in the US.
- America's Blood Centers, a major network of non-profit community blood centers founded in 1962. Most of the independent blood centers on this list are ABC members, and these account for approximately half of the US blood supply.
Blood Bank of Alaska https://www.bloodbankofalaska.org/
- South Dakota
- Bloodworks Northwest (formerly: Puget Sound Blood Center, King County Blood Bank)
- "American Red Cross Agrees to Revised Consent Decree to Improve Blood Safety".
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-09-21. Retrieved 2010-07-30.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2005-05-25. Retrieved 2008-05-17.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Vitalant - Home". www.vitalant.org.
- "Links - Give Life-American Red Cross".
- "Our Members :: America's Blood Centers".