List of books about Tintin
Books in English
- Tintin and the World of Hergé by Benoit Peeters (1983)
- Hergé and Tintin, Reporters by Philippe Goddin (1986)
- Tintin, 60 Years of Adventure by Michael Farr (1989)
- Tintin, Hergé and his Creation by Harry Thompson (1991)
- Tintin in the New World : A Romance (1993) by Frederic Tuten. A novel that transplants Tintin from his comic book confines into a fleshed out, realistic world with all its wicked, grave and abstruse trappings. The cover of the novel features a specially-commissioned painting by Roy Lichtenstein who used his hallmark Benday-dot technique to depict Tintin and Snowy in a near-miss with a would-be assassin's knife.
- Tintin: The Complete Companion by Michael Farr (2001)
- Tintin - Pocket Essentials by Jean-Marc and Randy Lofficier (2002)
- The Adventures of Tintin at Sea by Yves Horeau; edited and translated by Michael Farr (2004). Issued in conjunction with an exhibition focusing on Tintin's exploits at sea at the National Maritime Museum in London, which was organized in partnership with the Hergé Foundation. The exhibition commemorated the 75th anniversary of the publication of Tintin's first adventure.
- Tintin and the Secret of Literature by Tom McCarthy (2006). A rather obscurely-written work which attempts through literary analysis to identify themes in "great literature" by such authors as Aeschylus, Balzac, Conrad and Henry James in the Tintin comic series. Reviewed in Clements, Toby (2006-07-09). "Tintin and the Enigma of Academic Obsession". The Daily Telegraph (Review). p. 6.
- Calculus by Michael Farr and Hergé (2007)
- Haddock by Michael Farr and Hergé (2007)
- Madame Castafiore by Michael Farr and Hergé (2007)
- Snowy by Michael Farr and Hergé (2007)
- Thomson and Thompson by Michael Farr and Hergé (2007)
- Tintin by Michael Farr and Hergé (2007)
- Tintin and Co. by Michael Farr (2007)
- The Adventures of Hergé by Michael Farr (2007)
This literature-related list is incomplete; you can help by .