List of brand name condiments
This is a list of brand name condiments. A condiment is a supplemental food, such as a sauce, that is added to some foods to impart a particular flavor, enhance its flavor, or in some cultures, to complement the dish. The term originally described pickled or preserved foods, but has shifted meaning over time. Many diverse condiments exist in various countries, regions and cultures. A brand or mark is a name, term, design, symbol, or other feature that distinguishes an organization or product from its rivals in the eyes of the customer. Brands are used in business, marketing, and advertising.
Brand name condiments
- A.1. Sauce – a brand of steak sauce produced by Kraft Foods
- ABC – an Indonesian based food division of the H. J. Heinz Company, based in Jakarta, and manufactures sauces, condiments, juices and syrups
- Ah-So – a line of Asian sauces and marinades from Allied Old English, Inc. in Port Reading, New Jersey
- Aromat – the brand name of a mass-produced general-purpose seasoning produced in Switzerland and South Africa under the brand name Knorr, which is owned by the Unilever group
- AussieMite – the brand name for a dark brown, salty food paste mainly used as a spread on sandwiches and toast
- Badia Spices – an American manufacturer and brand of spices and herbs
- Big Twin Sauce – a condiment featured by the Hardee's and Carl's Jr. restaurant chain
- Bisto – an instant gravy brand
- Branston – a British food brand best known for the original Branston Pickle, a jarred pickled chutney first made in 1920
- Cackalacky Classic Condiment – sweet potato-based table condiment
- Cenovis – a product based on yeast extract that is similar to Marmite and Vegemite
- Chef brown sauce – a brown sauce most popular in Ireland
- Crosse & Blackwell – a British food production company which has been in existence since 1706, it produces various foods, including condiments and varieties of canned, dried and bottled grocery products, among others.
- Daddies – a brand of ketchup and brown sauce in the United Kingdom
- Datu Puti – a condiment brand of vinegar, soy sauce, fish sauce and oyster sauce
- Farmer's Daughter – preserves
- Filippo Berio – a brand of olive oils exported from Italy and made of oil from Italy, Greece, Spain and Tunisia
- Gentleman's Relish – a brand of anchovy paste also known as Patum Peperium
- Gold Pure Food Products Co. – an American food-manufacturing company and brand. Primarily known for manufacturing horseradish, the company also produces condiments such as mustard, duck sauce, cocktail sauce, salsa and wasabi sauce
- Goober – a combination of peanut butter and jelly in a single jar
- Guinness Yeast Extract – a former Irish savoury spread that was a by-product of the Guinness beer brewing process. The product was launched in Ireland on 2 November 1936 and discontinued in 1968.
- Haywards – a brand of various pickles that is popular in the United Kingdom
- Heinz – an American food processing company and brand
- Henderson's Relish – a spicy and fruity condiment, similar in appearance to Worcestershire sauce, but which contains no anchovies
- Hirzel Canning Company & Farms – an Italian food products corporation that produces the tomato sauce brand Dei Fratelli
- Homepride – a British food brand owned by Premier Foods for pre-prepared cooking sauces
- HP Sauce – a brown sauce brand
- Hunt's – a brand of preserved tomato products owned by ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Kalles Kaviar – a Swedish brand of smörgåskaviar, a fish roe spread
- Kitchen Bouquet – a browning and seasoning sauce primarily composed of caramel with vegetable flavorings
- Kraft Heinz
- Lea & Perrins – a Worcestershire sauce brand
- Mama Sita's Holding Company – a Philippine based manufacturer of condiments, selling its products under the brand Mama Sita's
- Mang Tomas
- Marie Sharp's – a hot sauce and juice manufacturer based in Belize
- Marmite - a British yeast spread
- Marmite (New Zealand) - a New Zealand yeast spread
- Meadow Lea – one of Australia's leading brands of polyunsaturated margarine spreads
- Morton Salt
- Mrs. Dash
- Naturally Fresh, Inc.
- Nocilla – a hazelnut and chocolate spread
- Nudossi – a hazelnut spread
- Nutella – a hazelnut and chocolate spread
- Patak's – a brand of Indian-style curry pastes, sauces and spices
- Pepper Palace
- Pickapeppa Sauce
- Polaner – a brand name of fruit preserves and condiments
- Red Gold
- Salsa Lizano
- Sarson's – a brand of malt vinegar brewed in the United Kingdom.
- Secret Stadium Sauce
- Sir Kensington’s
- Shan Food Industries
- Spice Islands
- Tata Salt – launched in 1983 by Tata Chemicals as India's first packaged iodised salt brand
- Three Threes Condiments
- Tabasco - Pepper sauce manufactured in Louisiana, USA
- UFC Catsup – a banana ketchup brand
- Vegemite – an Australian food spread made from leftover brewers' yeast extract with various vegetable and spice additives
- Vegeta – a condiment which is a mixture primarily of salt with flavour enhancers, spices and various vegetables
- Vitam-R - a German yeast spread
- Vlasic Pickles – an American brand of pickled cucumber that is currently owned by Pinnacle Foods. Since its introduction in 1942, it has become one of the most popular pickle brands in the United States.
- Wafu dressing
- Wei-Chuan Food Corporation – widely recognized products include canned pickles, soy sauce and oyster sauces, and frozen dumplings and wontons
- Western Star – an Australian manufacturer of butter owned by The Bega Co-operative Society Limited, which is one of the larger Australian cheese companies.
- Yeo Hiap Seng
Vegemite on toast
- Blair's Sauces and Snacks
- Cholula Hot Sauce
- Crystal Hot Sauce
- Dave's Gourmet
- Dog-gone Sauce
- Frank's RedHot
- Frezno Chili Sauce
- Louisiana Hot Sauce
- Scorpion Bay Hot Sauce
- Sriracha sauce (Huy Fong Foods)
- Tabasco sauce – a brand of hot sauce made exclusively from tabasco peppers, vinegar, and salt. It is produced by the McIlhenny Company of Louisiana.
- Tapatío hot sauce
- Texas Pete
- Trappey's Hot Sauce
- Miracle Whip
- Newman's Own
- Wish-Bone – an American brand of salad dressing, marinades, dips and pasta salad
- List of condiments
- List of mustard brands
- List of brand name food products
- Condiment market in the United States
- "Merriam-Webster: Definition of condiment". Merriam-Webster Dictionary. Retrieved October 23, 2011.
- Smith, Andrew F. (May 1, 2007). The Oxford companion to American food and drink. Oxford University Press. pp. 144–146. ISBN 978-0-19-530796-2. Retrieved March 15, 2012.
- "PT. Heinz ABC Indonesia". Bloomberg Business. Retrieved 9 May 2015.