List of brand name food products
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article is a list of brand name food products, organized by the type of product. This list also includes brand-name beverage mix products.
Crackers and other savoury biscuits
Canned (tinned) foods
Chips, crisps, corn snacks, nuts and seeds
- Andy Capp's fries
- Bugles (General Mills)
- Cape Cod Potato Chips
- Cheese Flavoured Moments (Walkers)
- Cheez Doodles
- David Sunflower Seeds
- Frazzles (Walkers)
- Golden Wonder (Tayto Group)
- Hula Hoops (KP Snacks)
- Kettle Foods
- KP Nuts (KP Snacks)
- Lay's Stax (Frito-Lay)
- McCoys Crisps
- Monster Munch – corn snack
- Nobby's Nuts
- Phileas Fogg
- Pirate's Booty
- Pringles (Kellogg Company)
- Ringos (Golden Wonder)
- Salt 'n' Shake
- San Nicasio
- Space Raiders (KP Snacks)
- Sun Chips
- Smith's Crisps
- The Smith's Snackfood Company
- Tudor Crisps
- Twiglets (United Biscuits)
- Tyrrells Apple Chips
- Walkers Crisps (Walkers)
- Wheat Crunchies
- Wise Foods
- Wotsits (Walkers)
Cheeses and cheese foods
Ice cream and frozen desserts
Oils, butters and fat spreads
Pickles and vinegar
Prepared/ready-made meals and foods
Soup and noodles
- Gale's (honey, lemon curd)
- Hartley's (jam)
- Tiptree (jam, marmalade, sauce, chutney, mustard, honey, lemon curd, Christmas pudding)
- "Hovis Homepage". Hovisbakery.co.uk. Retrieved February 20, 2012.
- "Nabisco: Our Brands". Nabiscoworld.com. Retrieved February 20, 2012.
- Schmidt, Joe (May 2008). "Business Snapshot" (PDF). Vermont Business Magazine. 36 (5). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-07-28. Retrieved 2009-06-02.
- Burros, Marian (8 January 1997). "Eating Well". The New York Times. Retrieved 9 February 2017.
- "Docket No. C-3745: In the Matter of Abbot Laboratories, a corporation" (PDF). FTC. May 30, 1997.
- How healthy is your health drink? Mumbai Mirror, 14 April 2008
- Boag, Charles: The Story of Arnott's Famous Biscuits: A History & A Celebration (1993), Lansdowne (Sydney). ISBN 1-86302-284-8
- "Jaffa Cakeover". The Daily Record. 2005-12-12. Retrieved 2010-06-22.
- Kirsty Needham (18 April 2003). "Branding rivals will never take the biscuit, says Mr Tim Tam". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 6 November 2011.
- Ayam Brand design department. "Ayam Brand Hong Kong homepage in English". Ayambrand.com.hk. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "Stocklines: Walkers". The Grocer. William Reed Business Media. 2005-09-09. Retrieved 2011-02-08.
- Smith, A.F. (2007). The Oxford Companion to American Food and Drink. Oxford Companions. Oxford University Press, USA. p. 144. ISBN 978-0-19-530796-2. Retrieved February 7, 2015.
- "Libby's Delicious Canned Meats". conagrafoods.com. Archived from the original on February 7, 2015. Retrieved February 7, 2015.
- Unilever goes crowdsourcing to spice up Peperami's TV ads, The Guardian.
- Elkins, Ruth (7 January 2007). "Mr Pot Noodle dies, aged 96". The Independent. Retrieved 25 January 2012.