List of bridges in North Korea
This is a list of bridges in North Korea.
Six bridges over the Taedong River, in order west to east
- 1. Chungsong Bridge (충성의 다리) with off-ramp to Ssuk Islet and Turu Island
- 2. Yanggak Bridge (양각교) with off-ramp to Yanggak Island
- 3. Taedong Bridge (대동교) 1905
- 4. Okryu Bridge (옥류교)
- 5. Rungna Bridge (릉라교) passing through Rungna Island
- 6. Chongryu Bridge (청류교) passing through Rungna Island
- 7. Taedong River Bridge, outside Pyongyang upstream.
- New Yalu River Bridge (신압록강대교), 2011 - roads on North Korean side not connected
- Sino-Korean Friendship Bridge (조중우의교)
- Linjiang Yalu River Bridge 린장
- Changbai–Hyesan International Bridge (혜장교)
- Tumen Border Bridge, Tumen
- Tumen River Bridge, Hunchun