List of cannabis competitions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Australia and New Zealand
- Prairie Harvest Medicinal Marijuana Cup (Saskatoon, 2011–)
- Tokers Bowl (Vancouver 2002–2005)
- Toronto Cannabis Cup
- Winnipeg Cannabis Cup (2016–) 
- The WEEDYS Awards
- Best Bud, D.C. State Fair (2015–)
- Cannabis Cup
- Cultivation Classic, sun-grown craft cannabis competition (Portland, Oregon 2016–) and according to Rolling Stone, "the first cannabis flower cup in the world to analyze terpenes and minor cannabinoids of every organic flower sample contending for the award"
- Dope Cup
- Emerald Cup
- High Times Medical Cannabis Cup
- Northwest Cannabis Classic (Anchorage, Portland, Tacoma, 2015–) "a cannabis award show where we have these really awesome trophies that we award to the winners of best indica, best sativa, best hybrid, best concentrate and best edible"
- Oregon Cannabis Growers' Fair at the Oregon State Fair
- Stony Awards
- Cannabis Awards
- "Australian Cannabis Cup 2019".
- Peter Henderson (April 24, 2012), Marijuana growers compete in 'cannabis cups' despite risks, Canada.com
- Ed Rosenthal (2002). Marijuana Varieties from the World's Great Seed Breeders. p. 112. ISBN 0932551629.
- Tokers light up in 1st ever Winnipeg Cannabis Cup, CBC News, June 17, 2016
- Perry Stein (July 16, 2015), "D.C.'s State Fair will have a marijuana growing competition this year", The Washington Post
- Greenberg, Gary (April 5, 2020). "Cannabis Scientists Are Chasing the Perfect High". The New York Times.
- Bartlett, Lindsey (May 17, 2019), Craft Growers, Science Nerds to Converge at Cultivation Classic, Weedmaps News
- Romero, Morgan (April 24, 2019). "Why is the number of women working in cannabis declining?". Portland: KGW.
- Yoshiko, Lauren (April 20, 2018), "The Rolling Stone Guide to Legal Pot: Oregon", Rolling Stone
- Jamie Hale (September 21, 2015), "DOPE Cup, cannabis competition and consumption event, coming to Portland in October", The Oregonian
- David Downs (December 12, 2016), "Marijuana mega-fest draws record 30,000 to Wine Country", San Francisco Chronicle
- C.R. Roberts (August 10, 2015), "Tacoma Armory to host marijuana trade show and seminars — and a cannabis competition", The Olympian
- ERNEST JASMIN (19 August 2015), "Classic Cannabis", The Tacoma Weekly,
The Northwest Cannabis Classic kicked off in Anchorage, Alaska in May. Tacoma-based promoters Cory and Kendra Wray will hold the two-day event at the Tacoma Armory on Aug. 29 and 30 followed by the finale in Portland in November
- Oregon State Fair To Feature Marijuana Competition, KPIX, July 28, 2016
- Check Out Some Prize-Winning Weed Plants at the Oregon State Fair, Vice, August 30, 2016