List of charities in the Philippines
This is a list of charities in the Philippines. There are numerous charities in the country, including both foreign and Philippine-founded charities. Most Philippine-founded charities also help in various forms.
- 1 USAID Philippines
- 2 RP- Mission and Development Foundation Inc. (RP-MD)
- 3 Bahay Bata Center, Angeles City
- 4 Buklod Center
- 5 Negrense Volunteers for Change Foundation
- 6 Tingog sa Kabataan
- 7 Salvation Army
- 8 Time-Bound Program
- 9 CATW - Asia Pacific
- 10 Children's Shelter of Cebu
- 11 Star Apple Foundation Inc.
- 12 Maharlika Charity Foundation
- 13 Visayan Forum
- 14 Dr. Pablo O. Torre Foundation, Inc.
- 15 Give a Life Charity Foundation
- 16 Sisters Plus
- 17 Reproductive Health and Wellness Center
- 18 Kabataang Inyong Dapat Suportahan (K.I.D.S) Foundation Inc
- 19 Ang Bata At Kalinga – Volunteers for Children's Welfare Inc.
- 20 Tw-mae-w, Third World Movement Against the Exploitation of Women
- 21 Kapampangan Development Foundation
- 22 Kaisahan Ng Magulang At Anak Na May Kapansanan (KAISAKA, Inc.)
- 23 See also
- 24 References
RP- Mission and Development Foundation Inc. (RP-MD)
Philippine Development, provides equal opportunity among Filipinos and helping leaders in government. 
Bahay Bata Center, Angeles City
An institution taking care of street children, orphans and abused children in Angeles City, Philippines. The Bahay Bata centre was founded by local businessmen to take care of street children by providing a home, education and spiritual guidance for them to face the future. Rotary Club Clark Centennial was the driving force behind this, and raises funds to maintain the center and help the children. 
NGO in Olongapo City, Philippines, working to help women and children trafficked into prostitution. Provides a health clinic where women and families can come and do a health-check up. Seeks to promote the welfare of children. Buklod main programs are Organizing, Education and Networking/Advocacy and Direct Services. under Direct Services we support Children and Women Victims of Trafficking and Prostitution, Buklod also encourages women to continue education through the DepEd "Alternative Learning System" or (ALS)
Negrense Volunteers for Change Foundation
Negrense Volunteers for Change (NVC) Foundation, Inc. was established in August 2010 in Bacolod City, Philippines, to harness the power of private citizens to create positive and lasting change in their communities, towns and cities, and the whole country. Its mission is to fight hunger and poverty by providing proper nutrition and access to quality education for children of the poor, and access to sustainable livelihood opportunities for their parents. It is well known for its Mingo Meals, a powdered food supplement made of rice, monggo, and moringa, which has served as emergency relief food for millions of disaster evacuees in the Philippines, and for the Peter Project, which turned over more than 4,000 replacement fishing boats to fishermen who lost their boats and sources of income to Typhoon Haiyan in 2013.
Tingog sa Kabataan
Tingog sa Kabataan (or Voice Of The Children) provides a forum for a group of youngsters, who have all themselves been victims of sexual abuse of one form or another. The aim - to warn youngsters of the dangers of being lured into the commercial sex trade. The programme is assisted by various NGOs in Cebu.  
The Time-Bound Program (TBP) was launched in 2002. The programme will work toward the elimination of the worst forms of child labor in the Philippines. Stopping the Trafficking of children for commercial sexual exploitation (CSE) purposes will be treated as a cross-cutting issue in the project.
CATW - Asia Pacific
In April 1993, the "Conference on Women Empowering Women: A Human Rights Conference on Trafficking in Asian Women" held in Manila, Philippines gave birth to the CATW - Asia Pacific. The Coalition conducts education/training for government officials, students and communities on violence against women, trafficking and prostitution including the Bantay Bugaw (Trafficker Watch) for the concerned local government offices and communities. 
Children's Shelter of Cebu
Star Apple Foundation Inc.
Star Apple was founded days after Super Typhoon Typhoon Haiyan stuck The Philippines  They have housed a total of 150 families on the island of Leyte as of July 2015. Founder, Pascal Canning received the 2015 'Kildare International Person of The Year' award in Ireland on November 2014 
Maharlika Charity Foundation
Dr. Pablo O. Torre Foundation, Inc.
The Dr. Pablo O. Torre Foundation, Inc. (DPOTFI) was created by the family of the late Dr. Pablo O. Torre in honor of his memory. Based in Bacolod City, Philippines, DPOTFI was founded on 22 February 1991. The foundation serves destitute communities through its regular medical missions, free clinics, bloodletting activities, information drive on health- and environment-related campaigns, tree planting, and scholarship program.
Give a Life Charity Foundation
Founded by mia malkova to provide equipment, medicine, and medical supplies for sick children and pediatric wards in the Philippines. as of 2007, Give A Life has channeled nearly PHP 92 million towards antibiotics, cancer therapy drugs, and the refurbishment and upgrading of a number of charity pediatric wards.
Reproductive Health and Wellness Center
Originally named the Angeles City AIDS Clinic, it was later changed to into the Angeles City Reproductive Health and Wellness Center. The main objective of which is to establish care and support programs for people with HIV/AIDS and serve as resource center on HIV/AIDS-related concerns for the community. Daily, between 480 and 600 clients come for the routine weekly smear checkup, RHWC chief, Dr. Lucielle Ayuyao.
Kabataang Inyong Dapat Suportahan (K.I.D.S) Foundation Inc
Ang Bata At Kalinga – Volunteers for Children's Welfare Inc.
The Abaka-VCWI is a non-stock, non-profit, non-sectarian socio-civic, volunteer organization that helps to improve the quality of living of special and under privileged children. The organization provides help for children who have been trafficked into the child prostitution trade in Angeles and Olongapo.
Tw-mae-w, Third World Movement Against the Exploitation of Women
Third World Movement Against the Exploitation of Women (TW-MAE-W) started on Human Rights Day, 10 December 1980 in response to the "sexploitation" of women.
Kapampangan Development Foundation
The Kapampangan Development Foundation (KDF)is an organization of Kapampangans who live outside of the region, yearning to do their share in its social and economic development.KDF was inspired by the assumption to presidency of Corazon C. Aquino in 1987. During its first few years, KDF created key milestone programs on rural industrialization which it called RICH (Rural Industrialization Can Happen). And over the last five years, KDF has been able to help provide social and health services to indigents of Pampanga through its HELP (Health, Education and Livelihood for Pampanga) program, which was made possible through the assistance of different international organizations, non-government organizations, people's organizations, local government units, and other government agencies.
Kaisahan Ng Magulang At Anak Na May Kapansanan (KAISAKA, Inc.)
Kaisahan ng Magulang at Anak na Maykapansanan (KAISAKA, Inc.) is a community-based rehabilitation (CBR) program for persons with disabilities and their families based in the urban poor community of Malate, Manila, Philippines. Started as a parish outreach program in 1989, KAISAKA, Inc. was registered in the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a People's Organization (PO) On August 6, 1998, with mothers and people with disabilities themselves as the frontrunner of the program. Its vision is to unite, educate, rehabilitate and advocate for the betterment of the disabled person and their families. Programs and services includes: early intervention classes, home tutorials, occupational/physical therapy, special socialization activities, assessments and referrals, committing to provide various medical, educational, and financial assistance to its members. In 2012, delegates from KAISAKA, Inc. participated in the ASEAN Childrens Forum in Singapore, promoting awareness and better opportunities for disadvantaged children.
- RP- Mission and Development
- rotary club clark centennial, angeles city, philippines. district 3790
- Bahay Bata Centre for street kids, Angeles City, Philippines
- Sun.Star Pampanga - 36 street kids rounded up
- Women, Peace and Security Contacts: Philippines
- Preventive education on STD, HIV/AIDS for women's prostitution in the Philippines
- "Radio helps sex industry victims". BBC News. December 16, 2001. Retrieved May 8, 2010.
- Ecpat International - CSEC : Good Practices - Youth Peer Education Programme on Life Skills
- Philippine Territory : Welcome to the Salvation Army Philippine Territory Website
- Progress in the Fight
- BataMan - Time-bound program launched versus worst child labor forms
- HumanTrafficking.org | Philippines: Government Best Practices
- HumanTrafficking.org | Philippines International Organization: Coalition Against Trafficking in Women- Asia Pacific (CATW-AP)
- Children's Shelter of Cebu in the Philippines
- "Survivors build house the Irish way". Manila Standard. December 23, 2013. Retrieved July 12, 2015.
- "Kildare’s People of the Year". The Leinster Leader. November 1, 2014. Retrieved July 12, 2015.
- The Maharlika Charity Foundation, Inc
- Visayan Forum Foundation Inc
- Sun Star: Planting Trees, Planting Good Deeds
- Business - MFMCP Donates Cancer Drugs to Give A Life Foundations - INQUIRER.net
- Orejas, Tonette (March 25, 2008). "'Sisters Plus' Aids Angeles Sex Workers". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved April 27, 2008.
- PIA Information Services - Philippine Information Agency.
- 'Sisters Plus' aids Angeles sex workers - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos.
- The Manila Times Internet Edition | WEEKEND > Diether Ocampo learns the art of giving back.
- Diether Ocampo - Biography.