Index of children's rights articles
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from List of children's rights topics)
Articles related to children's rights include:
- Abandonment - The practice of abandoning offspring outside of legal adoption. Causes include many social and cultural factors as well as mental illness.
- Adultcentrism - The exaggerated egocentrism of adults.
- Adultism - A predisposition towards adults, which some see as biased against children, youth, and all young people who aren't addressed or viewed as adults.
- ADHD - A persistent pattern of inattention and/or hyperactivity, as well as forgetfulness, poor impulse control or impulsivity, and distractibility.
- Age of consent - The minimum age at which a person is considered to be capable of legally giving informed consent to any contract or behaviour regulated by law with another person.
- Age of criminal responsibility - The age after which the defense of infancy is no longer an excuse.
- Age of majority - The threshold of adulthood as it is conceptualized in law.
- Anorexia nervosa - A psychiatric diagnosis that describes an eating disorder characterized by low body weight and body image distortion with an obsessive fear of gaining weight.
- Children's Rights Education
- Child migration
- Child protection
- Child soldiers
- Family rights
- Fathers' rights movement
- Fear of childbirth
- Fear of children
- Fetal rights
- Freedom of expression
- Freedom of speech
- Freedom of thought
- Infant oral mutilation, practiced in Africa
- International child abduction
- International child abduction in Brazil
- International child abduction in Japan
- International child abduction in Mexico
- International child abduction in the United States
- Parental alienation
- Parents' rights movement
- Paternity fraud
- Paternity rights
- Paternity testing
- Pregnant patients' rights
- Verdingkinder - Swiss children taken away from their impoverished parents, usually to work on farms as slave labor and often mistreated.
- Children's rights movement
- Children's rights law
- List of international and European law on child protection and migration
- Verhellen, E. (1994). Convention on the rights of the child: Background, motivation, strategies, main themes. Leuven/Apeldoorn: Garant.
- Fletcher, A. (2006) Washington Youth Voice Handbook. Olympia, WA: CommonAction.
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of [American Psychiatric Association, 2000.
- Psychiatric Association|the American Psychiatric Association, Fourth Edition, htm Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).] Behavenet.com. Retrieved on December 11, 2006.