List of churches in Gloucestershire
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following is a list of churches in Gloucestershire, England.
Church of England
- St Peter's Church, Gloucester
- St Barnabas Church, Gloucester
- St Georges Church, Gloucester
- St James Church, Quedgeley
- St Nicholas Church, Hardwicke
- St Paul and St Stephen's Church, Gloucester
- St Owen's Church, Gloucester
(Diocese of Gloucester) (not a complete list)
- Cheltenham Minster (previously St. Mary's) — the original church of the town and the only surviving medieval building.
- St. Philip and St. James Church, Leckhampton (liberal) — part of the South Cheltenham mission area.
- Trinity Church (evangelical) — one of the largest Anglican congregations outside London.
- added 2020
- St. Matthew's - Clarence St.
- Christ Church - Christchurch
- St Mark's - St. Marks
- All Saints - Pittville Circus
- St Luke's - Sanford
- St Peter's - The Moors
- St Paul's - St. Pauls
- St. Andrew's - Montpellier
- St. Christopher's - Warden Hill
- St. Nicolas' - Wymans Brook
- St. Stephen's - Tivoli
- St. Mary's - Prestbury
- Holy Apostles - Charlton Park
- St. Peter's - Leckhampton
- St. Philip's and St. James' - Leckhampton
- St. Lawrence - Swindon Village
- St. Gregory's Church, Cheltenham - RC
- Sacred Hearts - RC, Charlton Kings
- Thomas More's - Hesters Way
- St. Mark's - Methodist
- Bethesda - Montpelier
- Charlton Kings Baptist - Baptist
- Tewkesbury Abbey
- "Jobs at Trinity". Trinity Cheltenham. Retrieved 3 July 2020.