List of churches in Gloucestershire
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following is a list of churches in Gloucestershire, England.
- St Peter's Church, Gloucester
- St Barnabas Church, Gloucester
- St Georges Church, Gloucester
- St James Church, Quedgeley
- St Nicholas Church, Hardwicke
- St Paul and St Stephen's Church, Gloucester
- St Owen's Church, Gloucester
- One Church, Gloucester
(Diocese of Gloucester) (not a complete list)
- Cheltenham Minster — the original church of the town and the only surviving medieval building.
- St. Philip and St. James Church, Leckhampton (liberal) — part of the South Cheltenham mission area.
- Trinity Church (evangelical) — one of the largest Anglican congregations outside London.