List of cider producers in Devon
This is a list of cider brands from Devon in the United Kingdom. Although neighbouring county of Somerset is better known for its apple orchards, Devon has an equally long orchard and cider tradition. Many Devon cider producers are using traditional Devon varieties of apple During the 17th and 18th centuries, a condition known as Devon colic, a form of lead poisoning, was associated with the consumption of cider, vanishing after a campaign to remove lead components from cider presses in the early 19th century.
- Cider in the United Kingdom
- List of cider brands
- List of cider and perry producers in the United Kingdom
- List of cider producers in Cornwall
- List of cider producers in Dorset
- List of cider producers in Hampshire
- An Agricultural Geography of Great Britain: ISBN 1483113825 By D W Gilchrist Shirlaw (page 139)
- In Praise of Devon: A Guide to Its People, Places and Character By John Lane (page 115) ISBN 1870098757
- "THE SCIENCE OF CIDERMAKING Part 3".
- Antony Gibson In Search of Cider: Cider and Cider Makers in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset. Paperback – 8 Apr 2010