List of cleft lip and palate organisations
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (May 2015)|
This is a list of cleft lip and palate organizations around the world.
- Operation of Hope US-based volunteer charity that provides free surgery for children born with or suffering from facial deformities in Zimbabwe.
- Project Harar Ethiopia UK-based charity that helps children with facial disfigurements in Ethiopia
- Operation Smile South Africa South African-based charity that helps children with cleft lips, cleft palates and facial disfigurements in Africa
- (http://www.freetosmile.org)) US-based non-profit that provides free cleft-lip and palate repair to children and adults in Africa, South America, and Asia.
- CleftPALS Australia is the support group for parents and families affected by clefts. Active branches operate in most states including in Victoria.
- Operation Cleft is an Australian-based charity run to help cleft-affected families in Bangladesh. 
- The Smile Foundation is a South African non-governmental organisation for children.
- Transforming Faces Worldwide
- Operation Rainbow Canada Operation Rainbow Canada is all volunteer non-profit medical services organization that provides free reconstructive surgery and related health care for cleft lip and cleft palate deformities to needy children and young adults in developing countries. Operation Rainbow Canada also provides education and training to physicians and other health care professionals in the host countries to help them towards self-sufficiency. Another educational component is in the 'on-the-job" training provided to Canadian plastic surgery residents, pediatric residents and anesthesiology residents.
- Smile Angel Foundation (Chinese: 嫣然天使基金; pinyin: Yānrán Tiānshǐ Jījīn; sometimes Yanran Angel Foundation) is a Beijing-based charity founded in 2006 by Faye Wong and Li Yapeng to help Chinese children born with clefts.
"Happy Smiles" in China Welfare foundation(Chinese:中国人口福利基金会)started in 2002. China Welfare Foundation invites Alliance For Smiles, a charity organization in the US to recruit international medical experts to come to rural China to provide free medical service and give training to local doctors. Also, "Happy Smiles" cooperates with local Family planning systems, which could reach every family in need.
- Association Francophone des Fentes Faciales
- National French Network of Centers for Cleft Lip and Palate treatment
- CBL Indonesia, Support group for parents and individuals with cleft in Indonesia
- Sumbing Bibir, Indonesia and The Netherlands]
Ireland, Republic of
- AISMEL Onlus is an association which helps parents share information about Cleft lip and palate and find the best centres in Italy for treatment
- Operation Smile Italy Operation Smile Italy Onlus provides free reconstructive surgery to children and young adults suffering facial deformities
The Smile Train Craniofacial Center (Noordhoff Craniofacial Foundation Philippines, Inc.) Joshua Center, 1428 Taft Ave. Manila, Philippines
- Cleft Lip and Palate Association
- The Craniofacial Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- Face Forward
- Operation Smile UK Operation Smile UK provides free reconstructive surgery to children and young adults suffering facial deformities
- Alliance for Smiles
- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
- The Cleft Palate Foundation
- Cleft Lip and Palate Foundation of Smiles
- FACES: The National Craniofacial Association
- (http://www.freetosmile.org) Free To Smile Foundation
- Global Smile Foundation
- Love Without Reason, Inc
- Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Medical Missions for Children (MMFC)- Massachusetts
- National Foundation for Facial Reconstruction
- OPERATION OF HOPE
- Operation Smile
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Smile Network International
- Smile Train
- The International Children's Surgical Foundation
- Smiley Faces Foundation
- Thousand Smiles Foundation
- Wide Smiles