List of communities in Colchester County, Nova Scotia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of communities in Colchester County, Nova Scotia.
This list is ordered by the highway upon which they are located. All routes start with the terminus located near the largest community.
- Trunk 2: Stewiacke - Alton – Brentwood - Brookfield - Hilden – Truro - Onslow - Masstown - Glenholme - Little Dyke - Great Village - Highland Village - Portapique - Five Houses - Bass River - Upper Economy - Cove Road - Economy – Carrs Brook - Lower Economy - Five Islands
- Trunk 4: Folly Lake – Masstown – Onslow – Truro – Bible Hill - Kemptown
- Trunk 6: Bayhead - Tatamagouche - Brule
- Route 224: Gays River
- Route 236: Green Oaks - Beaver Brook - Old Barns – Truro Heights
- Route 246: Tatamagouche - Oliver - West New Annan
- Route 256: West New Annan - Central New Annan - The Falls - Balmoral Mills - East Earltown
- Route 289: Green Oaks - Green Creek – Brookfield - Earltown - Otter Brook - Upper Stewiacke – Eastville
- Route 311: Bible Hill - North River - Nuttby - Earltown
- Route 326: Earltown - North Earltown – East Earltown - Denmark – Brule
- Route 336: Newton Mills – Eastville