List of communities in Victoria County, Nova Scotia
Communities are ordered by the highway upon which they are located. All routes start with the terminus located near the largest community.
- Trunk 30: South Haven - South Gut St. Anns - St. Anns - North River Bridge - Tarbotvale - Indian Brook - North Shore - Breton Cove - French River - Skir Dhu - Birch Plain - Wreck Cove - Ingonish Ferry - Ingonish Beach - Ingonish- South Harbour - Cape North - Upper Middle River - Middle River - Lower Middle River - Hunter's Mountain
- Note: Trunk 30 enters Inverness County and circles back into Victoria County between these Cape North and Finlayson.
- Route 205: Baddeck-Big Hill- MacAulays Hill
- Route 223: Little Narrows - Estmere - McKinnon's Harbour - Iona
- Route 312: Englishtown - Jersey Cove - River Bennett
- Old Route 5: Boularderie East - Millville Boularderie