List of companies based in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Companies headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma include, but are not limited to, companies in the city's anchoring economic sectors of energy, aerospace, finance, technology, telecommunications, high tech, and manufacturing.
Bloomberg Businessweek ranked Tulsa as having the 7th strongest metro economy, and the 38th best city to live in, in 2012. Area Development called Oklahoma the 10th best state to do business in 2012. The Brookings Institution ranked the city 73rd amongst the world's metropolitan economics for income and employment growth in 2011, and 106th in economic performance worldwide in 2012. It also noted the city for its rising clean (green) industry at 1.7%; Tulsa has the 8th fastest green job growth rate in the country. The city was ranked as being the 26th greenest in the country. MetroMonitor ranked Tulsa 35th in the nation for economic recovery. It was listed as 6th best city for small business and jobs by the Business Journal and Forbes in 2008. In 2012, Tulsa was ranked second for young people to find a job by the Fiscal Times. Engine Advocacy ranked the Tulsa metro as being one of the fastest growing high tech cities in the nation, 2010-2012, and the city was expected to have continuous growth throughout 2013. Tulsa was also ranked as of fifteen cities in the nation for job growth in 2013 by Forbes at 16 percent.
This is a list of large or well-known interstate or international companies headquartered in the Tulsa Metropolitan Area.
- QuikTrip - Forbes's Largest Private Companies (30)
- Alert 360
- BlackHawk Industrial
- BOK Financial Corporation, parent company of Bank of Oklahoma, Bank of Texas, Bank of Albuquerque, Bank of Kansas and two others
- Camille's Sidewalk Cafe
- Coney I-Lander
- FlightSafety International (Simulation Systems Division)
- Hall Estill (law firm with offices across United States)
- Helmerich & Payne
- Lowrance Electronics
- Manhattan Construction Company
- NetLink Solutions, LLC
- Omni Air International
- ONE Gas
- PennWell Corporation
- Samson Investment Company, petroleum production and exploration company
- Schnake Turnbo Frank
- Spartan School of Aeronautics
- Specialty Materials, LLC
- Williams Companies
- WPX Energy
- ZFG Mortgage
- "Business Opportunities". Tulsa Metro Chamber of Commerce. Archived from the original on 2006-09-01. Retrieved 2006-04-14.
- "Forty Strongest U.S. Metro Economies". Businessweek.com. Retrieved 6 October 2015.
- Alex Konrad. "America's 50 Best Cities". Businessweek.com. Retrieved 6 October 2015.
- "ゆっくり体重が減るけど健康的な青汁ダイエット". areadevelopment-digital.com. Retrieved 6 October 2015.
- "America's 50 Greenest Cities". Popular Science. Retrieved 6 October 2015.
- "America's 50 Greenest Cities: Popular Science Ranks 'Em". TreeHugger. Retrieved 6 October 2015.
- "Retail Attractions News — Urban Makeover: The New Tulsa". retailattractions.com. Retrieved 6 October 2015.
- Matthew Kirdahy (10 January 2008). "Best Cities For Jobs In 2008". Forbes. Retrieved 6 October 2015.
- "Tech job growth puts Tulsa in top 25". i2e.org. Retrieved 6 October 2015.
- Susan Adams. "(tie) Tulsa, Okla. - In Photos: Where the Jobs Will (and Won't) be in 2013". Forbes. Retrieved 6 October 2015.
- "Fortune 500 - Fortune". Fortune. Retrieved 6 October 2015.