List of companies convicted of felony offenses in the United States
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This is a list of corporations that have pleaded guilty to, no contest to, or been convicted of a felony offense or multiple felonies in a state or federal court within the United States, and not had the conviction(s) overturned on appeal.
Companies convicted of felonies in the United States
- Archer Daniels Midland
- BAE Systems
- Bankers Trust
- BP, pleaded guilty to 11 counts of felony manslaughter.
- British Airways, pleaded guilty for price fixing.
- Daiwa Bank
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- General Electric
- Hoechst AG
- HSBC, pleaded guilty to 4 federal felony counts related to drug laundering for Mexican and Columbian drug cartels.
- International Paper
- Louisiana Pacific
- Sears, Roebuck & Company, pleaded guilty to 1 count of fraud.
- Tyson Foods
- Volkswagen, pleaded guilty to 3 criminal felonies related to its emissions scandal.
- Waste Management, Inc
- "Guilty Verdict for PG&E in 2010 San Bruno Pipeline Blast". Engineering News-Record. bnp media. August 15, 2016. ISSN 0891-9526.