List of cutaneous conditions caused by problems with junctional proteins
(Redirected from List of conditions caused by problems with junctional proteins)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mutations of proteins that hold the cells of the skin together can cause disease. Autoantibodies against proteins that hold the cells of the skin together can also cause disease.
- List of keratins expressed in the human integumentary system
- List of target antigens in pemphigus
- List of immunofluorescence findings for autoimmune bullous conditions
- List of cutaneous conditions
- List of genes mutated in cutaneous conditions
- List of histologic stains that aid in diagnosis of cutaneous conditions
- M, Orne, Charisse; S, Hale, Christopher; A, Meehan, Shane; Marie, Leger (2015-01-01). "Pemphigus foliaceus". Dermatology Online Journal. 20 (12).
- Beigi, Pooya Khan Mohammad (2018). "Background". A Clinician's Guide to Pemphigus Vulgaris. Springer, Cham. pp. 3–10. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-67759-0_1. ISBN 9783319677583.