List of convenience stores
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Companies by country of origin
- Cheers- owned by NTUC FairPrice
- Tesco Lotus Express
- Fresh Mart (700+ shops)
- Mini Big C (396 shops as of 2016)
- 108 Shop Mini Outlet (now operates or services over 250 shops)
- Lawson 108
- Tops Daily
Listed by country where headquartered:
- S-market, Sale, Prisma, Alepa, owned by the S Group
- K-market, K-supermarket, K-citymarket, owned by Kesko
- Cactus Shoppy - owned by the Cactus Group
- tal-kantuniera Birkirkara -
- tal-kantuniera Gzira -
- Albert Heijn To Go - owned by Stationsfoodstore, a franchiser of Albert Heijn (in addition to normal Albert Heijn supermarkets elsewhere)
- SPAR (EuroSpar, SuperSpar) - large chain throughout Europe
- Wizzl of Servex - Netherlands, train stations, also selling train tickets (typically at small stations which have no separate ticket window or counter)
- Deli de Luca - Norway
- Narvesen - operates in Norway, Latvia, and Lithuania - owned by Reitan Group
- R-kioski - operates in Finland and Estonia - bought by Reitan Group in 2012
- Pressbyrån - operates in Sweden - owned by Reitan Group
- Małpka Express
- Piotr i Paweł
- Żabka - operates in Eastern Europe; the Czech Republic division was sold to Tesco in 2010
- Ekomini - operates in Turkey - owned by Anadolu Group
- Best-One - supplied by Bestway
- Budgens - owned by Musgrave Retail Partners GB
- Co-op Food
- David Sands
- Happy Shopper - Supplied by Booker Cash & Carry which, in turn, is owned by Tesco plc.
- Kwik Save - bought by Costcutter in 2012
- L&F Jones
- Little Waitrose - convenience shop format for John Lewis' Waitrose Supermarkets
- Londis - Supplied by Musgrave Retail Partners GB
- M Local - convenience shop format for Morrisons Supermarkets
- Mace - convenience shop format for Palmer & Harvey wholesale
- Martin McColl - trades under the Martin, McColls and RS McColl fascias
- Morning, Noon & Night - Scotland
- Nisa - private limited company and retailers' co-operative
- One Stop - owned by Tesco plc
- Premier Stores - Supplied by Booker Cash & Carry which, in turn, is owned by Tesco plc.
- Sainsbury's Local - including Sainsbury's at Bells, convenience shop format for Sainsbury's supermarkets
- Tesco Express - convenience shop format for Tesco plc, a supermarket chain
Listed by country or country subdivision:
- Aisle 24
- Avondale Stores
- Circle K
- Hasty Market
- Irving Blue Canoe / Irving Mainway
- Needs Convenience
- On the Run, at Exxon and Mobil stations in the US; Esso and Mobil stations internationally, owned by Couche-Tard
- Quickie Convenience Stores
Stores are listed by the location of their corporate headquarters. Most of these operate in multiple states:
- Superstop (North Little Rock, Arkansas) - Owned by Coulson Oil Company; sells fuel under the Shell Oil Company, Valero, and Phillips 66 brands along with unbranded fuel
- Road Runner (North Little Rock, Arkansas)- Purchased by Coulson Oil Company from Truman Arnold Companies; sells fuel under the Shell and Valero brands
- Flash Markets (West Memphis, Arkansas) Sells fuel under the Citgo and Shell brands
- Jordans Kwik Stop (Harrisburg, Arkansas) Sells fuel under the Citgo, Shell, Valero, Exxon, and Phillips 66 brands
- Murphy USA/Murphy Express (El Dorado, Arkansas)
- Satterfield Stores (Conway, Arkansas) Sells fuel under the Gulf brand
- ampm (La Palma) - located at ARCO gas stations
- ExtraMile (San Ramon) - at Chevron gas stations
- Sierra Energy Express (Roseville)
- United Pacific/We Got It! (Gardena)
- ABC Stores (Honolulu)
- Aloha Island Mart (Honolulu) - owned by Aloha Petroleum
- nomnom (Honolulu) - owned by Par Hawaii, a subsidiary of Par Pacific Holdings
- Sullivan Family of Companies (Honolulu) - owns several chains in Hawaii
- Albertsons Express (Boise)
- Fast Eddy's (Meridian)
- Jacksons (Boise)
- Roady's Truck Stops (New Plymouth)
- Stinker Stores (Boise) - Family owned company that operates in Idaho, Colorado & Wyoming selling Sinclair fuel
- Fast N Fresh Stores (Gardner)
- Huck's Food & Fuel (Carmi)
- Jewel Express (Itasca)
- Road Ranger (Rockford)
- Casey's General Stores (Ankeny) - concentrated in the Midwestern US, primarily in Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, and Missouri
- Kum & Go (Hampton) - operates in the Midwestern US
- Minit Mart (Bowling Green)
- Thorntons (Louisville)
- Tiger Mart (owned by ExxonMobil)
- FiveStar Food Mart (owned by Newcomb Oil Co., LLC) (Bardstown)
- Shop Rite (Crowley)
- Alltown Fresh (Waltham)
- Cumberland Farms (Framingham) - locations throughout New England
- Pride Stores (Springfield, MA) - locations in Western Massachusetts and Connecticut
- Tedeschi Food Shops (Rockland) - also Lil Peach and Store 24; locations throughout Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire
- EZ-Mart (Bear Lake)
- Meijer (Grand Rapids) - located at Meijer hypermarkets, with a few standalone convenience stores in Michigan
- Quality Dairy (Lansing)
- Cenex (Inver Grove Heights) - owned by CHS Inc.
- Holiday Stationstores (Bloomington)
- SuperAmerica (Woodbury) Now operated by Speedway - aka SA; operates in the Midwestern United States
- Byrne Dairy (Syracuse)
- Dairy Barn (East Northport)
- NOCO Express (Tonawanda)
- Stewart's Shops (Saratoga Springs)
- The Pantry (Cary) - operating under various names in the southeastern United States - Acquired by Circle K
- Kangaroo Express - formerly Petro Express, now owned by The Pantry
- VPS Convenience (Wilmington)
- Convenient Food Mart (Mentor)
- Monnettes' Market (Toledo)
- Speedway (Enon) - owned by Marathon Petroleum; also operates many former Hess stores
- TravelCenters of America (Westlake)
- TrueNorth (Brecksville)
- United Dairy Farmers (Cincinnati) - operates in the Cincinnati metropolitan area (Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana) plus other Ohio locations
- Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Oklahoma City) - operates truck stops
- OnCue Express (Stillwater) - found throughout the state of Oklahoma
- QuikTrip (Tulsa) - primarily found in the Midwestern and Southern United States
- Dandy Mini Marts (Twin Tiers) - locations through the northern tier of Pennsylvania and southern tier of New York.
- A-Plus (Philadelphia) - located at Sunoco gas stations
- Acme Express (Malvern) - Greater Philadelphia
- GetGo (Pittsburgh) - locations throughout western Pennsylvania, western Maryland, northern West Virginia, Ohio, and Indiana, a division of Giant Eagle
- Kwik Fill / Red Apple / Country Fair (Warren) - locations throughout central and western Pennsylvania, eastern Ohio, and western New York
- Mini Mart (Lewistown) - locations throughout the Lewistown, State College, and Williamsport areas of Pennsylvania
- Rutter's (York) - locations throughout central and eastern Pennsylvania
- Sheetz (Altoona) - locations throughout Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina
- Tom's Convenience Store (York)
- Turkey Hill Minit Markets (Lancaster) - locations throughout central and eastern Pennsylvania, central Ohio, and central Indiana.
- Wawa (Wawa) - locations throughout eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, eastern Maryland, and eastern Virginia and Florida
- Spinx (Greenville)
- MAPCO Express (Brentwood) - a subsidiary of Empresas Copec, a Chilean oil company
- Pilot Flying J (Knoxville)
- Pilot Food Mart (Knoxville)
- Weigel's (Powell)
- 7-Eleven (Dallas)
- AAFES (Dallas) - located in military bases
- Buc-ee's (Lake Jackson)
- Corner Store (San Antonio)
- Exxon (Irving)
- E-Z Mart (Texarkana, Texas)
- Stripes Convenience Stores (Corpus Christi)
- Toot N' Totum (Amarillo)
- Maverik (Salt Lake City)
- Champlain Farms - locations throughout Vermont
- Jiffy Mart (Perkinsville) - locations throughout Vermont and western New Hampshire
- Jolley Associates (Saint Albans) - locations throughout Vermont, eastern New York, and western New Hampshire
- Maplefields - locations throughout Vermont and eastern New York
- Erica Mall (Mount Holly)
- Fas Mart/Shore Stop (Richmond)
- Farm Fresh Express (Virginia Beach)
- 5 Twelve Manassas, Virginia
- Kwik Trip / Kwik Star (La Crosse) - Kwik Trip in Wisconsin and Minnesota, and Kwik Star in Iowa
- PDQ Food Stores (Middleton) - operates locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and California
This section does not cite any sources. (September 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- On The Run Convenience (Headquarters: Adelaide)
- City Convenience Store
- Coles Express
- NightOwl Convenience Stores
- Daily Stop - based in Hong Kong, merged into 7-Eleven in 2004
- Hess – based in New York City; sold its gas station/convenience store network to Marathon Petroleum in 2014
- Jacksons Stores - became Sainsbury's at Jacksons in 2004; replaced with the Sainsbury's Local brand in 2008
- Local Plus - based in the UK, bought by the Co-operative Group in 2004
- Mac's - based in Canada, rebranded as Circle K in 2017
- Mills - based in the UK, sold to Tesco in 2010
- Pak-A-Sak-based in (Shreveport, Louisiana); sold to 7-Eleven in 1970
- Somerfield - bought by the Co-operative Group in 2009
- Town & Country Food Stores - bought by Stripes Convenience Stores in 2007
- Ugo - bought by Poundstretcher in 2012
- Uni-Mart - based in Pennsylvania, bought by Kwik Pik in 2009
- UtoteM - operated until 1984 in Southwestern United States
- White Hen Pantry - based in Illinois, acquired by 7-Eleven in 2006
- Chang, Ron. "7-Eleven Opens 71,100th Store In S. Korea". tbs. Retrieved 11 July 2020.
- Overseas Stores
- "Convenience Retailing at SPAR". SPAR International. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "Convenience Retailing at OXXO". Milenio. Retrieved 15 January 2020.
- "CU Monglia Locations".
- "Philippine Seven income drops 41% in 1st quarter".
- "Number of Stores".
- "Number of Stores".
- "7-Eleven around the world". Seven-Eleven Japan. 30 September 2018. Retrieved 3 November 2018.
- "Tesco Lotus launches new stamp drive". The Nation. 10 November 2015. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- "แฟมิลี่มาร์ท ฮึดสู้ศึกร้านสะดวกซื้อ เร่งสปีดขยายสาขาให้ได้ตามเป้า 3 พันสาขา ในปี'64". Khaosod. 24 August 2017. Retrieved 3 November 2018.
- "Mini Big C « Big C Supercenter". corporate.bigc.co.th. Big C Supercenter. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-06-11. Retrieved 2016-06-18.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Circle K Vietnam Store Locator".
- "FamilyMart K Vietnam Store Locator".
- "GS25 Vietnam Store Locator".
- "7-Eleven Vietnam Store Locator".
- "Shop&Go withdrawn in Vietnam".
- "OnCue". www.oncueexpress.com.
- "Jiffy Mart Stores I Vermont and New Hampshire". www.jiffymartstores.com.
- "Jolley Stores".
- "Erica Mall". 4 April 2013. Archived from the original on 4 April 2013.