List of converts to Christianity from Hinduism
This is a list of notable converts to Christianity from Hinduism.
- Blessed Devasahayam Pillai - Indian 19th-century Catholic martyr
- Krishna Mohan Banerjee - prominent educator, linguist, and missionary
- Michael Madhusudan Dutt - Bengali poet
- Jayasudha - South Indian actress
- Bobby Jindal - former Louisiana governor
- Rabi Maharaj - former Brahmin guru; founder of East/West Gospel Ministries; bestselling author of Death of a Guru: A Remarkable True Story of one Man's Search for Truth
- Mohini - South Indian actress
- Sister Nirmala - succeeded Mother Teresa as Superior General of the Missionaries of Charity in March 1997
- Krishna Pal - first Indian convert to Christianity due to the missionary activity of William Carey; subsequently preached the gospel for 20 years, before his passing 
- Ramesh Ponuru - writer and editor for conservative magazine National Review 
- Pandita Ramabai - Indian social reformer
- Gnanendramohan Tagore - first Asian to be called to the bar in England.
- Anak Agung Pandji Tisna - novelist, writer, former king of Buleleng, Bali
- Church beatifies India's first 'lay' martyr, Business Standard, 2 December 2012. Retrieved 7 November 2017
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-02-07. Retrieved 2012-03-15.
- Whoriskey, Peter (October 21, 2007). "Jindal Wins Louisiana Race, Becomes First Indian American Governor". washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2009-10-05.
- Rabi Maharaj Death of a Guru: A Remarkable True Story of one Man's Search for Truth.
- "Indian-born nun to succeed Mother Teresa" at cnn.com
- On Point : The Party of Death - The Party of Death
- "Women Excel"
- A A Panji Tisna - His Life and Thought