List of countries by economic freedom
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article includes a partial list of countries by economic freedom that shows the top 50 highest ranking countries and regions from two reports on economic freedom.
- The Economic Freedom of the World Index is a report published by the Fraser Institute in conjunction with the Economic Freedom Network, a Canadian group of independent research and educational institutes in 90 nations and territories worldwide.
- The Index of Economic Freedom is an annual report published by American based the Heritage Foundation and The Wall Street Journal. Countries and regions are assessed as free, mostly free, moderately free, mostly unfree, and repressed.
|2019 Economic Freedom of the World Index||2021 Top Index of Economic Freedom|
|Key: ██ Free (80–100) ██ Mostly Free (70–79.9) ██ Moderately Free (65–69.9) ██ Moderately Unfree (60–64.9) ██ Mostly Unfree (55–59.9) ██ Mostly Unfree (50–54.9) ██ Repressed (0–49.9)
- Economic Freedom of the World: 2017 Annual Report
- Heritage - Country/Region Rankings
- 2021 Index of Economic Freedom of the World
- "Country Rankings: World & Global Economy Rankings on Economic Freedom". www.heritage.org. Retrieved 2019-06-25.
- "Country Rankings: World & Global Economy Rankings on Economic Freedom". www.heritage.org. Retrieved 2021-03-15.
- Heritage - Country Rankings