List of countries by mobile banking usage
This is a list of countries by mobile banking usage as measured by the percentage of people who had mobile banking transactions in the previous three months. The data is sourced from Bain, Research Now and Bain along with GMI NPS surveys in 2012.
|Rank||Country/Territory||Usage in 2012|
Under a broader definition of 'mobile banking', e.g. that provided in Mobile banking, African nations such as Kenya would rank highly. Kenya has 38% of the population as subscribers to M-Pesa as of 2011 
- List of countries by internet connection speed
- List of countries by smartphone penetration
- List of countries by number of mobile phones in use
- List of mobile network operators
- List of countries by number of Internet users
- "Customer Loyalty in Retail Banking Global Edition 2012" (PDF). Bain.com. Bain. Retrieved 24 July 2015.