List of countries by total road tunnel length
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article possibly contains original research. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This is a list of the summed length of all the road tunnels in each country. As many countries are still adding tunnels at a rapid rate, care should be taken when comparing data from different years. Data from China are the time of end of 2017.
|Rank||Country||Total length (km)||Number of tunnels||Year|
|7||Spain||233||250||2015[better source needed]|
- "2017年交通运输行业发展统计公报". Archived from the original on 2018-04-22.
- (Road Statistic 2013 in Japan, 国土交通省 道路統計年報2013)
-  (Vegkart. Collected October 10, 2017. Contains data under Norwegian License for Public Data (NLOD) made available by the Norwegian Public Roads Administration (Statens Vegvesen).)
-  (Italy in Focus, T&T int.2000)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-07-23. Retrieved 2015-07-23. (Use of underground space in S.Korea, T&T int.2011)
- "The World's longest Tunnel Page: Tunnels in Switzerland".
- es:Anexo:Túneles de España
- The world's longest tunnel page: Tunnels in Germany
- List of tunnels of the Faroe Islands
- nl:Lijst van tunnels in Nederland Table of tunnels in the Netherlands on WP-NL, when only counting active (combined) road tunnels.
- List of tunnels in Hong Kong#Road tunnels
- "The World's longest Tunnel Page: Tunnels in Sweden".