List of countries with Jollibee outlets
As of November 2019, Jollibee operates at over 1,300 stores worldwide, 1,130 of which are in the Philippines, its country of origin, and 234 are situated in foreign markets.
According to a 1995 article in the Wall Street Journal, Jollibee had five locations in Brunei, two in Jakarta, Indonesia, and one in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates along with 160 locations in the Philippines.
By the end of 2011, Jollibee had 31 locations in Vietnam, 27 in the United States, 11 in Brunei, 7 in Saudi Arabia (all in Jeddah), and 1 each in Hong Kong and Qatar along with 747 locations in the Philippines.
|No.||Country/Territory||Date of first store||First outlet location||Current number of outlets (Date of source)||Notes|
|1||Philippines||June 1978||Cubao, Quezon City||1,150 (May 2019)||Jollibee has 7 outlets in Metro Manila at the time of its incorporation. It credits the Cubao branch as its first outlet.
The first ever Jollibee branch was in Cubao, Quezon City which opened in 1975 as a Magnolia Ice cream parlor. When Jollibee was incorporated in 1978, there were 7 branches in Metro Manila. The first franchised outlet of Jollibee opened in Santa Cruz, Manila in 1979.
There were 954 Jollibee branded restaurant locations in the Philippines officially recorded to be operating during November 2016. The 1,000th Jollibee store in the country at the Bonifacio Global City was opened in 2017. By the end of 2019, Jollibee had 1,200 stores in the Philippines.
|2||Taiwan||1986||Former location, see below|
|3||Brunei||August 22, 1987||Bandar Seri Begawan||17 (January 2019)||Jollibee opened its first outlet at the Utama Bowling Centre in Bandar Seri Begawan.|
|4||Indonesia||1991||Former location, see below|
|5||Kuwait||1994||Kuwait City||4 (November 2016)||Closed in 1999; reintroduced on February 25, 2012.|
|6–13||Saudi Arabia||1995||Jeddah||12 (December 2016)||Nesma United Ltd. is the franchise company operating all Jollibee branches in Saudi Arabia. The first branch opened by the franchise company was at the Jeddah International Market in 2008. By December 2016 there are 12 Jollibee branches in the kingdom with presence in the cities of Al Khobar Jeddah, Jubail, Riyadh, Taif and Yanbu.|
|Bahrain||1995||Manama||1 (November 2018)||First introduced in 1995, reintroduced on September 6, 2015.|
|United Arab Emirates||April 1995||Dubai||14 (February 2020)||Jollibee opened its first store in the United Arab Emirates in April 1995 in Dubai but later closed. In February 2014, it was announced that Jollibee Food Corporation signed a joint venture agreement with Golden Crown Foods LLC to form a subsidiary company called Golden Plate Pte. Ltd. which was created to operate and own Jollibee stores in the United Arab Emirates. In May 2015, Jollibee returned to the Emirati market by opening a store at the Dubai Mall in Dubai. The following year, a second location was opened in the Mall of the Emirates in February 2016, quickly followed by a third location in BurJuman Centre in April 2016, and a fourth store in Al Ghurair Center opened in August 2016.|
|Malaysia||c. 1990–1997||Kota Kinabalu||1 (December 2018)||The Filipino chain was previously entered the Malaysian market in the 1990s although it was forced to closed its operation in the country during the 1997 Asian financial crisis. Jollibee only had a single outlet during its 1990s operations in Malaysia which was situated in Sabah.
After 21-year absence, the fast-food eatery returned in Malaysia following the opening its first outlet in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah in December 2018. Kota Kinabalu was chosen as their first return entry in the country due to the large Filipino diaspora in the city. In February 2019, the company announced its plan to open over 100 stores in Malaysia in the next 10 years, including 50 stores in Sabah and Sarawak.
|Guam||January 9, 1996||N/A||1 (July 2019)||On the island of Guam, a U.S. territory, Jollibee had opened a location there in 1996 but later closed the branch sometime before 2009. A second location was reported to have opened in the Agana Shopping Center in February 2000. There are no records on when the second location had closed, but no Jollibee locations are known to exist on the island of Guam by 2009.|
|Hong Kong||September 1996||Central District||10 (June 2020)||Jollibee opened its first branch in Hong Kong in 1996 in the Central District when it was still under British administration. The number of outlets in the city which shortly became a Chinese territory grew to five but the fast food brand saw closure of outlets. In 2016, Jollibee started reopening outlets. By December 2017, there are 8 Jollibee outlets in Hong Kong.|
|Vietnam||October 1996||Ho Chi Minh City||143 (July 2021)||Vietnam is the only country (besides the Philippines) to have 100 or more Jollibee outlets.
The first Jollibee branch in Vietnam was opened in October 1996 at the Superbowl Mall [sic] in Ho Chi Minh City. By 2010, Jollibee had 10 locations in Vietnam, all located in Ho Chi Minh City except for a lone branch located in Bien Hoa City. By the end of 2011, the 30th branch was opened in the Long Binh District of Hanoi.
Jollibee had no less than 20 stores in Vietnam as of 2012, with branches in the cities of Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Nha Trang, in the provinces of Vinh Phuc, Dong Nai and in the Mekong Delta Region.
By the beginning of 2018, Jollibee opened 100 stores in Vietnam, and its 100th branch opened in Can Tho.
|Papua New Guinea||1997||Former location, see below|
|14–15||China||1998||Former location, see below|
|United States||June 13, 1998||Daly City, California||59 (November 2021)||The first location in the United States was opened in Daly City, California on June 13, 1998.
The first location in the state of Nevada, and the first U.S. location outside of California and the 12th in the United States, was opened in Las Vegas in May 2007. This was followed by the first outlets in New York, Hawaii, Virginia, Texas, Illinois, Florida and Arizona
Jollibee is expected to have 150 stores across the United States in 2023.
|16||Northern Mariana Islands||December 10, 1999||Former location, see below|
|17||Qatar||June 22, 2010||Doha||6 (June 2015)||Sunrise Trading & Foodstuff Co is the franchisee operating all Jollibee branches in Qatar.|
|18||Singapore||March 12, 2013||Orchard Road||14 (December 2021)||The first location in Singapore was opened on March 12, 2013. The company that operates the franchise in this country is jointly owned by Beeworks Inc. and a wholly owned Jollibee subsidiary called Golden Plate Pte. Ltd. By December 2021, Jollibee had fourteen locations on the island city-state, and operates from two delivery-only kitchens.|
|19||Canada||December 15, 2016||Winnipeg, Manitoba||20 (September 2021)||In 2015, Jollibee first indicated it would expand to Canada with plans to open the first Canadian branch in Toronto.
The first Canadian Jollibee location opened in December 2016 in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The city was chosen as the first Jollibee location by JFC due to it being the Canadian city with the highest density of Filipinos. The location became the 35th in North America, with the other 34 locations in the United States. The first outlet in Toronto opened in Scarborough on 1 April 2018.
|20||Oman||May 5, 2017||Muscat||1 (May 2017)|
|21||Italy||March 18, 2018||Milan, Lombardy||2 (October 2020)||The first Jollibee outlet in Italy and in whole of Europe opened at the Piazza Diaz 7 in Milan, Italy on 18 March 2018. Jollibee Foods Corporation's entrance in the European market was a result of a joint venture with Singapore Blackbird Holdings. JFC announced the joint venture in April 2017. Plans to open a Jollibee branch in Italy already existed as early as August 2015 when Jollibee officials met with Milan's Chamber of Commerce to discuss possibilities on opening a branch in the northern Italian city.|
|22||Macau||June 28, 2018||São Lourenço||1 (June 2018)||The first Jollibee outlet in Macau opened at Circle Square Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro.|
|23||United Kingdom||October 18, 2018||London, England||9 (December 2021)||Jollibee opened its first UK outlet in Earl's Court, London on 18 October 2018.|
|24||Spain||September 23, 2021||Madrid, Community of Madrid||1 (September 2021)||Jollibee opened its first Spanish outlet in Sol, Madrid on 23 September 2021.|
|Country/Territory||Date of first store||First outlet location||Date of closure of last store||Notes|
|Taiwan||1986||N/A||N/A||The first presence of Jollibee outside the Philippines. Jollibee had at least two branches in Taiwan.|
|Papua New Guinea||1997||Port Moresby||N/A||The sole branch in Port Moresby closed following the publication of a newspaper print advertisement that falsely implied that the local branch was trying to purchase dogs and cats as a source of food. Jollibee was unable to track down those responsible for the ad but had suspected several competitors.|
|Indonesia||1991||Jakarta||c. 1997||Closed down due to the 1997 Asian financial crisis. Jollibee entered the Indonesian market in 1991 and by 1995 it had two stores in Jakarta. The company plans to return to the country and reestablish its presence there.|
|China PR||1998||Xiamen, Fujian||2001||Jollibee launched its first mainland China branch in Xiamen in 1998 but later closed in 2001. Jollibee focused on acquiring already popular restaurant chains in China. However, in their drive to expand the company's foreign presence faster, they are now considering returning to the mainland Chinese market.|
|Northern Mariana Islands||December 10, 1999||Garapan, Saipan||February 2009||Jollibee had two branches on the island of Saipan in the Northern Mariana Islands, a U.S. territory. The first location was opened in the village of Garapan on December 10, 1999. A second location was opened in the village of Chalan Kanoa in January 2000. The Chalan Kanoa branch was closed in 2004 and the main Garapan branch closed in February 2009 due to declining sales.|
Jollibee had previously targeted opening a branch in Romania in 1995. Plans to open a branch in Spain were announced in October 2017. In 2021, JFC is targeting to add 50 stores in Europe in the next five years. It also announced plans to open its first Spanish branch in Madrid around the third quarter of the year.
Australia and Japan
In an October 2015 forum, Jollibee president and CEO Tony Tan Caktiong announced that Jollibee planned to open their first branches in Australia and Japan by 2017. In a signing ceremony on 26 October 2016, Caktiong said that Jollibee may open stores in Japan in 2018. within the same month JFC secured partnership with Ise Foods to open a Jollibee outlet in Japan. By October 2017, the projected dates of Jollibee's entrance into the two markets were pushed to 2020.
- "Jollibee to open 500 new stores in 2019". GMA News. Retrieved November 25, 2019.
- Hamlin, Kevin (May 31, 1990). "McDonald's feels sting of archenemy in Philippines". The Washington Times. p. C1. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
McDonald's is fighting back with a determined effort to catch its upstart rival. Last year it opened eight new outlets, a big increase on the four to five new restaurants opened in each of the previous few years. It now has 25 outlets, compared to Jollibee's 58. But Jollibee opened nine new outlets last year and plans another 10 in 1990... That means Americans and Canadians on the West Coast of North America will soon be sampling Jollibee's Yumburgers, Champs and Chicken Joy. It plans to open "pilot" stores in key West Coast cities within three years and is also looking to expand into the Middle East. Jollibee already has opened two stores in Taiwan and one in the affluent Sultinate of Brunei. Its flexible approach to customer requirements has continued overseas. In Taiwan, it has added a fish fillet sandwich... Jollibee found the Taiwanese didn't like its sweet spaghetti sauce and so made it "more bland." In Muslim Brunei, it calls its hamburgers beefburgers and is certified as a restaurant that prepares food according to Muslim law. "You have to adjust to their customs and religion," Mr. Sumulong said. "They won't eat 'hamburgers' because pork is forbidden." The same flexible approach will be used to spearhead expansion into North America and help the company achieve its goal of becoming a 200-store chain by 1995.
- Reyes, Rexie (October 3, 1995). "Philippines' Largest Fast-Food Chain Looks to Extend Its Overseas Reach" (Eastern ed.). The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
It already has eight stores abroad: five in Brunei, two in Jakarta, Indonesia, and one in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates... In the Philippines, Jollibee has 160 outlets... Jollibee plans to enter foreign markets through franchising agreements. The company is hesitant about opening outlets abroad through joint ventures because when it first started expanding overseas several of its joint ventures ran into trouble, says Raffy dela Rosa, vice president finance, referring to the company's two Jakarta outlets, which opened about four years ago. "The problem was more of entry positioning," he says, adding that Jollibee has solved the problem by turning the Indonesian stores into franchises this year. Jollibee's first overseas store opened in Brunei in 1988.Alternate Link via ProQuest.
- Dela Peña, Zinnia B. (January 25, 2012). "Jollibee completes purchase of 50% of SuperFoods Group". The Philippine Star. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- "Jollibee to open 500 new stores in 2019". GMA News. Retrieved November 25, 2019.
- "Milestones & History". Jollibee. Retrieved October 19, 2017.
- Valcobero, Jennifer (October 3, 2016). "Jollibee opens 18th branch in CDO". SunStar Cagayan de Oro. Retrieved October 19, 2017.
- "About Us « Jollibee Foods Corporation". Jollibee. Retrieved October 19, 2017.
- Austria, Jenniffer B. (November 27, 2016). "Jollibee to build first Italy, Canada stores". Manila Standard. Retrieved December 16, 2016.
- Dumlao-Abadilla, Doris (July 4, 2017). "Jollibee opens 1,000th store; plans expansion in Japan, Canada". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved October 19, 2017.
- Loyola, James A. (December 16, 2019). "Jollibee to open 9 more stores before year ends". Manila Bulletin. Archived from the original on December 16, 2019. Retrieved February 13, 2020.
- Kon, James (January 28, 2019). "New shopping centre springs to life". Borneo Bulletin. Retrieved January 28, 2019.
- "Interview with Jollibee". Inspire Magazine. Catalyst Sdn. Bhd. (July–September). 2014. Archived from the original on December 15, 2018. Retrieved December 16, 2016.
- Garcia, Ben (November 24, 2011). "Jollibee to open branch in Kuwait next month". Zawya. Archived from the original on June 15, 2012. Retrieved December 16, 2016.
In fact, Jollibee-Kuwait opened its first store in 1994 and lasted till 1999.
- "Jollibee in Kuwait opening on February 25". OFW Kuwait. February 20, 2012. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- "Jollibee Opens 4th Branch at the 2nd Industrial City in Riyadh". Department of Foreign Affairs. December 22, 2016. Retrieved July 20, 2020.
- "Manila's Jollibee nets $3.44 million". United Press International. May 2, 1995. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
- Ponce de Leon, Janice (April 18, 2014). "Filipinos welcome Jollibee's plans to open in UAE". Gulf News. Retrieved January 27, 2015.
- Loyola, James (February 25, 2014). "Jollibee signs JV for UAE stores". Manila Bulletin. Archived from the original on August 6, 2014. Retrieved December 27, 2016.
- Johnson, Stacie Overton (March 3, 2015). "Popular Filipino fast food chain Jollibee comes to Dubai". The National. Retrieved March 25, 2015.
Jollibee opened its first shop in Dubai back in 1995 but it was closed for unknown reasons.
- "Jollibee plans 25 stores across the UAE". The Filipino Times. November 16, 2014. Archived from the original on April 2, 2015. Retrieved March 25, 2015.
- "Long beeline to Jollibee Dubai Mall outlet". Gulf News. May 4, 2015. Archived from the original on May 5, 2015. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- "UAE perfect location to set Filipino favourite Jollibee abuzz". The National (Abu Dhabi). March 10, 2016. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Maceda, Cleofe Maceda (April 14, 2016). "Queues are back as Jollibee opens biggest Dubai restaurant". Gulf News. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Santos, Anne Lora (August 4, 2016). "Jollibee Opens 4th Branch in Al Ghurair Centre". The Filipino Times. Archived from the original on August 8, 2016. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Lau, Evelyn (December 27, 2016). "Fast food chain Jollibee to open first Abu Dhabi branch in Mushrif Mall". The National. Retrieved January 11, 2017.
- Miwil, Olivia (December 15, 2018). "Jollibee opens first Malaysian outlet in Kota Kinabalu". New Straits Times. Retrieved December 15, 2018.
- Morales, Neil Jerome (August 7, 2014). "Jollibee expanding to Malaysia, Indonesia". The Philippine Star. Retrieved March 31, 2015.
- O. Rivera, Danessa (August 6, 2014). "Jollibee to export homegrown brands to Malaysia, Indonesia". GMA News. Retrieved August 8, 2014.
- Hului, Patricia (June 11, 2018). "5 Fast Food Chains We Wish Would Come To Sarawak". Kajo Mag. Retrieved December 18, 2018.
- "Comeback is Real! Jollibee has Returned!". Seats.my. November 1, 2018. Retrieved December 18, 2018.
- Rakin, Ethan (July 3, 2018). "Jollibee plans to open 500 more stores worldwide – and Malaysia will soon have its first outlet". Business Insider Malaysia. Retrieved December 15, 2018.
- Vega, Rebecca (July 8, 2018). "OMG Guys! Jollibee is Finally Opening Their First Branch Malaysia!". World of Buzz. Retrieved December 15, 2018.
- Chok, Sim Yee (February 21, 2019). "Jollibee to set up 50 stores in Sabah, Sarawak in next 10 years". The Borneo Post. Retrieved February 21, 2019.
- "Jollibee opens Guam branch in accelerated North America push". ABS-CBN News. April 6, 2019. Retrieved May 17, 2019.
- "Manila fastfood earns big in Guam". United Press International. January 9, 1996. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- "Jollibee to close in Feb". Saipan Tribune. November 26, 2009. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
- Jojola, Lloyd (February 18, 2000). "Jollibee opens in Hagatna". Pacific Daily News. p. A61. Retrieved January 5, 2019. Alternate Link(subscription required) via ProQuest.
- Daleno, Gaynor D. (July 5, 2017). "Philippine fast food Jollibee plans Guam re-entry". Guam Daily Post. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- "Jollibee Hong Kong 快樂蜂香港分店地址". Zakumo 抵買精選 (in Chinese). June 6, 2020. Retrieved October 23, 2020.
- "Jollibee serves more joy in Hong Kong with the opening of two new stores". Philippine Daily Inquirer. February 23, 2018. Retrieved April 2, 2018.
- "Jollibee aims to add 11 outlets in HK in five years". Hong Kong Economic Journal Company LTD. Ejinsight. April 24, 2017. Retrieved April 2, 2018.
- "Jollibee forms joint venture with Malaysian franchisee | VG Cabuag". July 29, 2021.
- Thuy, Tuong (March 9, 2009). "Jollibee to strengthen business in Vietnam". Sài Gòn Giải Phóng. Archived from the original on December 28, 2016. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Ngoc, Song (December 28, 2011). "Jollibee opens 30th store in Vietnam". Vietnam Investment Review. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- "Jollibee Vietnam". HRVietnam.com. Archived from the original on September 26, 2012. Retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Jung, Carolyn (June 10, 1998). "Fast-food Chain From Asia Lands In Daly City". San Jose Mercury News. p. 2F. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
Jollibee International, Asia's fastest-growing food service organization, is opening its first U.S. restaurant on Saturday in Daly City.
- "Joy to be had at multi-hued Jollibee". Las Vegas Weekly. June 27, 2007. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- "Jollibee to feed U.S. and Guam outlets". Marianas Business Journal. May 28, 2007. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
Jollibee USA plans to open five new stores in 2007 — Jollibee Las Vegas [opened May 2] Jollibee San Bruno and Vallejo California will open around September or October and Jollibee Sacramento and in the Panorama Mall [in Panorama City Calif.] by December. Jollibee Las Vegas is the 12th store of the fast-food outlet in U.S. mainland.
- DiStefano, Joe (February 2009). "Woodside's Jollibee Jam-Packed with Nostalgic Filipinos". Serious Eats. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Gross, Matt (March 10, 2009). "Jollibee Brings a Filipino Addiction to Queens". The New York Times. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Engle, Erika (December 14, 2010). "Jollibee will be abuzz with its opening today". Honolulu Star-Advertiser. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
Hawaii's first Jollibee is No. 27 for the company in the U.S.
- Matray, Margaret (April 7, 2013). "Filipino-food fans, the wait is over ...". Virginian-Pilot. p. B1. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
The restaurant opens its doors at 7 a.m. today at Brenneman Farm Marketplace at South Plaza Trail and Princess Anne Road. It will be the first Jollibee to open in the mid-Atlantic region and the third on the East Coast. Based in the Philippines, the chain has about two dozen restaurants open in the United States, including one in Queens, N.Y., and another in Jersey City, N.J.
- Cook, Alison (September 25, 2013). "At Jollibee, it's fast food with Filipino twist". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
grand opening last Thursday... 26 locations in the United States.
- Selvam, Ashok (July 29, 2016). "Jollibee's Long-Awaited Unveiling Brings the Philippines to Chicagoland: Folks are waiting hours on opening day". Eater Chicago. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
The restaurant officially swung open its doors at 7 a.m. today, introducing suburban Skokie to fried chicken, burgers and Filipino spaghetti.
- Mathis, Karen Brune (March 18, 2017). "Jollibee welcomes 3,000 customers on first day in Jacksonville". Jacksonville Daily Record. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Morris, Tirion (December 28, 2019). "Arizona's first Jollibee is now open in Chandler. Here's what's on the menu". Arizona Republic.
- "Jollibee opening first Michigan restaurant in Sterling Heights". clickondetroit.com. November 10, 2021.
- "Jollibee Is Bringing Its Fried Chicken and Peach-Mango Pies to Michigan". Eater. November 10, 2021.
- "Jollibee to build more stores in US, Canada". ABS-CBN News. November 19, 2018. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- "Philippines' Jollibee to open in Qatar". MEED. June 19, 2010. Archived from the original on December 20, 2016. Retrieved January 5, 2019. (subscription required)
- "Jollibee Singapore Business Hours".
- "Jollibee opens 1st Singapore store on March 12". ABS-CBN News. March 5, 2013. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- "Jollibee Spreads Joy to Winnipeg's East Side with New Store Opening on Sept. 2, 2021". Cision.
- Austria, Jenniffer B. (November 1, 2015). "Jollibee expanding to UK, Italy, Oman". Manila Standard. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- "Jollibee group eyes additional acquisitions". Rappler. November 23, 2015. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- "It is Official: First Jollibee in Winnipeg Opens December 15". CKJS. December 1, 2016. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- "Jollibee's 1st Canadian location opens in Winnipeg as hundreds wait in line: American-style fast food restaurant with Filipino-influenced dishes called the McDonald's of the Philippines". CBC News. December 15, 2016. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Murphy, Jessica; Levinson-King, Robin (December 15, 2016). "Filipino fast food chain Jollibee's opens in Winnipeg". BBC News. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Dangerfield, Katie (December 14, 2016). "Jollibee arrives in Winnipeg, dozens brave the cold for grand opening". Global News. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Kerr, Jaren (April 1, 2018). "Jollibee, 'McDonald's of the Philippines,' opening attracts thousands in Scarborough". Toronto Star. Retrieved April 2, 2018.
- Labine, Jeff (August 8, 2019). "Jollibee Edmonton opening slated for next week". Edmonton Journal.
- Villani, Mark (September 20, 2019). "Jollibee officially opens in Calgary to cheers from crowd of hundreds". CTV News.
- "Jollibee opens 1st Saskatchewan location in Regina". Global News. Retrieved February 16, 2021.
- "Jollibee opens outlet in Muscat". Oman Tribune. May 10, 2017. Archived from the original on May 10, 2017. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Mulingtapang, Mye (March 19, 2018). "Ciao Italy: Jollibee opens first store in Europe". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved April 2, 2018.
- "Jollibee opens first store in Europe". Manila Standard. April 1, 2018. Retrieved April 2, 2018.
- Mulingtapang, Mye (March 31, 2018). "This Pinoy Fast Food Chain Launching In Milan Somehow Shakes The Italians". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved April 2, 2018.
- Dumlao-Abadilla, Doris (April 4, 2017). "Jollibee goes to Europe, eyes first store in Italy". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved October 19, 2017.
- "Jollibee to open in Milan". Department of Foreign Affairs (Philippines). August 15, 2015. Retrieved October 19, 2017.
- "Jollibee food opens first Macau branch". Manila Bulletin. June 28, 2018. Retrieved July 4, 2018.
- Reyta, Nisa (July 26, 2018). "The Bee Lands in Macau – Say Hello to Jollibee!". Macau Lifestyle. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Gill, Oliver (October 17, 2018). "Chicken or beef... why not have both? Jollibee launches in Britain". The Telegraph. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- "Jollibee UK — Find Us". Jollibee. Retrieved December 2, 2021.
- "Jollibee España— Find Us". Jollibee. Retrieved September 23, 2021.
- Elorietta, Gorka (September 23, 2021). "Los reyes filipinos del pollo frito arrasan con su apertura en Madrid". Time Out. Retrieved September 24, 2021.
- "Milestones & History". Jollibee Foods Corporation. Archived from the original on March 19, 2014. Retrieved January 7, 2015.
- "Has the Filipino diaspora fuelled Jollibee's global growth?". June 13, 2021.
- Thompson, John L. & Martin, Frank (2005). Strategic management : awareness and change (5th ed.). London [u.a.]: Thomson Learning. p. 769. ISBN 1844800830 – via Internet Archive.
jollibee in papua new guinea -prezi.
- De Leon, Sunshine Lichaucho (February 11, 2013). "Billionaire Tony Tan Caktiong Takes Jollibee Foods Global". Forbes Asia. Retrieved January 7, 2015.
- "Jollibee eyes China, US as next 'pillars of growth'". ABS-CBN News. ABS-CBN Corporation. September 16, 2019.
- "Jollibee…let's do lunch, babe". Saipan Tribune. December 10, 1999. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- "Second Jollibee store opens in January". Saipan Tribune. October 31, 2000. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
- "Jollibee outlet shuts down". Saipan Tribune. July 8, 2004. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Reyes, Rexie (October 3, 1995). "Philippines' Largest Fast-Food Chain Looks to Extend Its Overseas Reach" (Eastern ed.). The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved January 5, 2019. Alternate Link via ProQuest.
- Gutierrez, Jason (August 15, 1995). "Manila's Jollibee to expand abroad". United Press International. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
The Philippines' largest fast food chain said Tuesday it plans to set up 10 outlets in Guam, Hong Kong, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia and Romania.
- Sayson, Ian; Wong, Sterling (October 13, 2017). "Jollibee Foods eyeing more acquisitions in US and China". Manila Bulletin. Bloomberg. Retrieved October 19, 2017.
- "Jollibee set to open first branch in Spain". August 20, 2021.
- "Jollibee, el gigante filipino de comida rápida, llega a España e invertirá 10 millones". Food Retail (in Spanish). June 2, 2021. Retrieved July 11, 2021.
- Gonzales, Iris. "Jollibee ramping up expansion in Europe". Philstar.com. Retrieved April 10, 2021.
- Gonzales, Iris. "Jollibee ramping up expansion in Europe". The Philippine Star. Retrieved May 6, 2021.
- "Madrid, Say Hola to Jollibee's Chickenjoy". www.msn.com. Retrieved August 18, 2021.
- "Jollibee Japan opening confirmed". Inside Retail Asia. November 8, 2016. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- "Jollibee Japan opening confirmed". Philippine Retailers Association. November 8, 2016. Retrieved April 2, 2018.