List of current dependent territory leaders
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: List of leaders of dependent territories
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into List of leaders of dependent territories. (Discuss) Proposed since December 2016.|
This is a list of current heads of government of dependencies and autonomous entities, i.e. territories that do not possess full political independence or sovereignty as a State. They are listed by the alphabetical order of the dependent territory.
Current dependent territory leaders
Current autonomous, insular, regions, etc. leaders
- List of current presidents of assembly
- List of current governors of Afghanistan
- List of Governors in Argentina
- List of Brazil states governors
- List of current Canadian lieutenant governors and commissioners
- List of Ghanaian regional ministers
- List of current Indian governors & List of current Indian chief ministers
- List of governors of Japan
- List of leaders of Malaysian states
- List of Mexican state governors
- List of Nigerian state governors
- List of Governors of Pakistan & List of Chief Ministers in Pakistan
- List of Palau states governors
- List of heads of federal subjects of Russia
- List of Spanish regional legislatures & governments
- List of Sudan states governors
- List of current United States governors
- List of dependent territory leaders in the year 2017
- Minister for Local Government and Territories
- Director of the Australian Antarctic Division.
- Director of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
- Acting to 22 Aug 2014.
- Director of the Polar Department of the Norwegian Ministry of Justice and Public Security.
- Previously chief minister from 17 June 2003 to 23 August 2007.
- Previously from 2003 – 14 October 2011.
- Since 21 February 2007, directly administered by the French minister of Overseas France.
- The authority of the French minister of Overseas France on Clipperton Island is delegated to the High Commissioner of the Republic in French Polynesia
- Previously president of the Shire Council of Cocos Islands from October 2009 to 29 June 2011.
- Director of Program Palmyra of The Nature Conservancy.
- The British high commissioner to New Zealand.
- Chief Executive Officer of Antarctica New Zealand.
- The prefect of Guadeloupe is also state representative in Saint-Barthelemy from 9 July 2007.
- Delegated by the prefect of Guadeloupe
- Mayor from June 1995 to 15 July 2007.
- Previously administrators of Tristan da Cunha from 15 September 2010 to 23 September 2013.
- The prefect of Guadeloupe is also state representative in Saint-Martin from 9 July 2007.
- Since 3 October 1985, the governor of the Falkland Islands.
- Acting to 2016.
- Assistant Secretary of the Interior for Insular Affairs.
- Also General Counsel of the US Air Force.
- Acting to 12 December 2014 (for Aleqa Hammondto 15 October 2014).
- Previously president of the Regional Council from 3 August 2012 to 2 May 2014.
- Since 1 January 1995, Jan Mayen is administered by the governor of Nordland county.
- Minister for Environment, Parks and Heritage of Tasmania.
- Officer in charge to 12 May 2013.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Greek government.
- Previously head of state from 27 January – 28 August 2015.
- The Civil Governor of the Monastic Republic of Mount Athos is appointed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Greek government.
- Ecumenical Patriarchs of Constantinople.
- Dean of the Holy Epistasis of the Monastic Republic of Mount Athos.
- Jointly with the Deputy First Minister
- Jointly with the First Minister
- Previously president of the General Council from 1 April 2004 to 2 Avril 2015.
- Previously chef commissaire from 4 February 2003 to 4 August 2006.