Dean of Peterborough
The Dean of Peterborough is the head of the chapter at Peterborough Cathedral. On the Dissolution of Peterborough Abbey in 1539 and the abbey-church's refoundation as a cathedral for the new bishop and diocese of Peterborough, care for the abbey/cathedral church passed from an abbot to a dean. The current Dean of Peterborough is Chris Dalliston
List of deans
- "No. 27323". The London Gazette. 14 June 1901. p. 4001.
- Telegraph Obituary – Dick Wingfield Digby
- Number 10 – Dean of Peterborough
- "Resignations and Retirements". Church Times (#8003). 19 August 2016. p. 28. ISSN 0009-658X. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- Peterborough Cathedral – Charles Taylor Archived 2012-09-08 at Archive.today
- Peterborough Cathedral — Clergy, Chapter & Staff (Accessed 10 December 2017)
- Peterborough Cathedral — A new Dean has been appointed to Peterborough Cathedral (Accessed 20 July 2017)
- Peterborough Cathedral — News about the Dean of Peterborough appointment (Accessed 7 September 2017)
- Peterborough Cathedral — The new Dean of Peterborough announced today (Accessed 29 November 2017)
- Prime Minister's Office, 10 Downing Street (1 November 2017). "Dean of Peterborough: Christopher Charles Dalliston". gov.uk. Retrieved 2 November 2017.
- British History Online – Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541–1857 – Deans of Peterborough
- Peterborough City Council – Peterborough abbey (Peterborough Cathedral)
- British History Online – Houses of Benedictine monks: The abbey of Peterborough – A History of the County of Northampton: Volume 2 (1906), pp. 83–95. Accessed 29 May 2007.