List of designated heritage properties in Ottawa
This is a list of properties which have been designated by the City of Ottawa under Part IV of the Ontario Heritage Act as having cultural heritage value or interest. At many properties, a bronze plaque gives a bilingual description of the property's history.
- List of buildings in Ottawa
- List of tallest buildings in Ottawa-Gatineau
- List of National Historic Sites of Canada in Ottawa
- List of historic places in Ottawa
- Ontario Heritage Trust St. Brigid's Church (City of Ottawa) - 1889-90 Archived 2011-07-06 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Orléans Vinete Silo wins heritage status". CBC.ca. 2011-07-13.
- Ottawa Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee (2000). Ottawa: A Guide to Heritage Structures. ISBN 0-9686507-1-6.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Designated heritage properties in Ottawa.|