List of diplomatic missions in Belgium
This page lists diplomatic missions resident in the Kingdom of Belgium. This listing excludes honorary consulates.
At present, the capital city of Brussels hosts 186 embassies, the most out of any city in the world. Brussels is unique in that it is not only the seat of the Belgian Government, but also of the European Commission, which is the executive wing of the European Union to which countries accredit representatives. Thus, a country can send up to two ambassadors to Brussels, one to Belgium, and one to the EU. Some embassies serve both functions, while other countries open separate embassies for both.
Representative Offices and Delegations
- Kurdistan (Representative Office) 
- Greenland (Kingdom of Denmark) - Representative Office
- Faroe Islands (Kingdom of Denmark) - Representative Office
- Republic of China (Taiwan) (Taipei Representative Office in the EU and Belgium)
- Hong Kong (Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office)
- Macau (Macau Economic and Trade Office)
- Palestine (General Delegation)
- Sovereign Military Order of Malta (Delegation)
- Quebec (Canada) - General Delegation
Missions to the European Union
Countries without an embassy in Belgium and without accreditation to Belgium
- Washington, D.C.
- New York City
- Foreign relations of Belgium
- List of diplomatic missions of Belgium
- Visa requirements for Belgian citizens
- Greenland Representation to the European Union
- The Mission of the Faroes to the European Union
- Taipei Representative Office in the European Union and Belgium
- The Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office in Brussels is tasked to promote Hong Kong's economic and trade interests in the European Union and additionally covers 15 countries, including Belgium.
- MSAR Delegations Archived 2012-03-21 at the Wayback Machine, Macau Government Tourist Office
- Macao Economic and Trade Office to the European Union ... set up at the Brussels headquarters of the EU to further enhance Macao’s relationship with the EU.
- Palestine Embassies, Missions, Delegations Abroad Archived 2012-07-12 at the Wayback Machine
- OFFICIAL REPRESENTATION OF THE ORDER OF MALTA TO THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION - Avenue Huart Hamoir 43;
DELEGATION OF THE ORDER OF MALTA TO THE BELGIAN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT - Avenue des Touristes
- Délégation générale du Québec à Bruxelles
- Mission of Georgia to the European Union and Embassy of Georgia to the Kingdom of Belgium
- Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, Brussels - Our Role and Responsibilities
- Iceland - Mission to the EU
- Niue Representatives Overseas Historical List