List of diplomatic missions in Boston
This is a list of diplomatic missions in Boston (and surrounding environs of "Greater" or "Metro-Boston"). These countries have established a resident consular presence to provide diplomatic and trade representation.
|Brazil||Glivania de Oliveira, Consul-General||175 Purchase Street, 02110||Financial District|
|Canada||David Alward, Consul-General||3 Copley Place, Suite 400||Back Bay|
|Cape Verde||Pedro Graciano de Carvalho, Consul-General||607 Boylston Street, 4th Floor||Back Bay|
|Colombia||Monica Pinzon Bueno, Consul-General||31 Saint James Avenue, Suite 960||Back Bay|
|Dominican Republic||Dominico Cabral Abad, Consul-General||20 Park Plaza, Suite 601||Back Bay|
|El Salvador||José Edgardo Alemán Molina, Consul-General||46 Bennington Street||East Boston|
|France||Fabien Fieschi, Consul-General||31 St. James Avenue, Suite 750||Back Bay|
|Germany||Ralf Horlemann, Consul-General||3 Copley Place, Suite 500||Back Bay|
|Greece||Stratos Efthymiou, Consul-General||86 Beacon Street||Back Bay/Beacon Hill|
|Haiti||Emmanuelle Dupiton, Acting Consul-General||545 Boylston Street, Suite 201||Back Bay|
|Ireland||Breandán Ó Caollaí, Consul-General||535 Boylston Street, 5th Floor||Back Bay|
|Israel||Shai Bazak, Consul-General||20 Park Plaza, Suite 1020||Back Bay|
|Italy||Giuseppe Pastorelli, Consul-General||600 Atlantic Avenue, 17th Floor||Financial District|
|Japan||Akira Muto, Consul-General||600 Atlantic Avenue, 22nd Floor||Financial District|
|Mexico||Daniel Hernandez-Joseph, Consul-General||55 Franklin St, 1st Floor||Financial District|
|Peru||Mariano García-Godos, Consul-General||20 Park Plaza, Suite 511||Back Bay|
|Portugal||Paulo Cunha Alves, Consul-General||699 Boylston Street, One Exeter Plaza, 7th Floor||Back Bay|
|Spain||Position Vacant||31 St. James Avenue, Suite 905||Back Bay|
|Turkey||Murat Lütem, Consul-General||31 St. James Avenue, Suite 840||Back Bay|
|United Arab Emirates||Consul-General||One International Place, Suite 2901||Financial District|
|Venezuela||Omar Sierra, Consul-General||545 Boylston Street, Suite 301||Back Bay|
|Switzerland||Dr. Christian Simm, CEO, Consul||420 Broadway, Cambridge MA 02138, http://www.swissnexBoston.org||Between Harvard and MIT|
|United Kingdom||Harriet Cross, Consul-General||One Broadway||Kendall Square|
|South Korea||Song-jun Ohm, Consul-General||One Gateway Center, 2nd Floor|
All honorary consulates are in Boston proper unless otherwise indicated.
- Bulgaria (in Newton)
- Cambodia (in Lowell)
- Cyprus (in Cambridge)
- Czech Republic (in Wellesley)
- Ecuador (in Needham)
- Georgia (in Cambridge)
- Iceland (in Dedham)
- Latvia (in Needham)
- Lebanon (in Andover)
- Malta (in Belmont)
- Nicaragua (in Springfield)
- Pakistan (in Millis)
- Poland (in Cohasset)
- Romania (in Concord)
- Senegal (in Dedham)
- Slovak Republic (in Weston)
Source: Massachusetts Office of International Trade and Investment
Missions and representative offices
- Québec, Ministry of International Relations (Quebec) – Québec Government Offices
- Taiwan, Economic and Cultural Office
- Consulate General of Brazil in Boston|
- Canadian Consulate-General: Boston
- "Consular Corps in Massachusetts". Website of the Massachusetts Office of International Trade and Investment. State of Massachusetts. Retrieved 6 September 2012.
- (in Spanish) Colombian Consulate-General: Boston Archived 2009-04-16 at the Wayback Machine.
- Dominican Republic Consulate-General: Boston
- French Consulate-General: Boston
- German Consulate-General: Boston
- Greek Consulate-General: Boston
- Haitian Embassy: Washington, D.C.
- Irish Consulate-General: Boston
- Israeli Consulate-General: Boston
- Italian Consulate-General: Boston
- Japanese Consulate-General: Boston
- (in Spanish) Mexican Consulate-General: Boston
- Peruvian Consulate-General: Boston Archived 2009-10-24 at the Wayback Machine.
- Spanish Consulate-General: Boston Archived 2010-06-20 at the Wayback Machine.
- UAE embassy and consulates in the United States
- Venezuelan Consulate-General: Boston
- Swiss Consulate-General: Boston
- "Our Consul-General". British Consulate-General - Boston. British Embassy in Washington. Retrieved 9 September 2012.
- "Van Sotir Christo is appointed Honorary Consul of Albania in Massachusetts". The Frosina Information Network. Retrieved 10 November 2015.
- Québec Government Office in Boston (in English), (in French)
- Taiwanese Economic and Cultural Representative Office: Boston