List of diplomatic missions in Somaliland
This page lists the diplomatic missions in Somaliland. Somaliland is a de facto independent republic, but its independence remains unrecognised by any country or international organisation. All countries recognize Somaliland as part of Somalia. The capital city of Hargeisa hosts no embassies, but only three consulates and one liaison office.
- Lacey, Marc (2006-06-05). "The Signs Say Somaliland, but the World Says Somalia". New York Times. Retrieved 2010-02-02.
- "Djibouti opens consulate in Hargeisa". SomaliLand Tribune. 2016-03-21. Retrieved 2016-03-28.
- "Ethiopia’s New Representative to Somaliland". Qarannews. 2009-10-30. Retrieved 2010-05-25.
- "Somaliland: Turkish Consul Demurs On Visa Issue & The Somaliland Passport". Qaran News. Retrieved 2016-03-28.
- "Denmark opens office in Somaliland". Qaran News. 2012-02-03. Retrieved 2012-02-06.
- Isaac, Ongiri (2014-05-17). "Kenya to open liaison office in Somaliland". Daily Nation. Retrieved 2014-10-13.