List of diplomatic missions in the Philippines
This is a list of diplomatic missions in the Philippines. 65 embassies and 2 missions are hosted in Metro Manila. Several other countries have diplomatic missions accredited from other capitals. In addition, several other countries are represented through honorary consulates.
Embassies in Manila
While all of these missions are referred to as Embassies in Manila. Majority of these are physically hosted in Makati rather than Manila proper which hosts five missions. Missions are also hosted elsewhere in Metro Manila.
Missions in Manila
|Makati, Metro Manila|
|Republic of China (Taiwan)||Economic and Cultural Office|
|Cebu City||Davao City||Laoag, Ilocos Norte|
Listed by city of residence.
|Bangkok, Thailand||Beijing, China||Jakarta, Indonesia||Canberra, Australia||Caracas, Venezuela|
|New Delhi, India|
|Taipei, Taiwan (ROC)|
|Hanoi, Vietnam||Seoul, South Korea||Singapore|
|Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- "Foreign Embassies". Department of Foreign Affairs (Philippines). 14 September 2017. Retrieved 6 October 2017.
- Antonio, Raymund (8 November 2016). "Sweden reopens PH embassy". Manila Bulletin. Retrieved 18 October 2017.
- Bauzon, Bernice Camille (17 June 2013). "Cuban Embassy in PH shutting down". The Manila Times. Retrieved 18 October 2017.
- "Finland to close embassy in Philippines". Yle Uutiset. 15 November 2012. Retrieved 18 October 2017.
- Esmaquel, Paterno II (7 March 2014). "PH tries to lure back Magellan's land". Rappler. Retrieved 18 October 2017.
- Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in the Philippines
- European Union delegation to the Philippines
- Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Cebu City
- Consulate of the Republic of Korea in Cebu City
- Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia in Davao City
- Consulate General of Malaysia in Davao City
- Consulate of the People's Republic of China in Laoag