List of educational institutions in Indore
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Indore is home to educational institutions ranging from pre-primary through to post-graduate studies. In 2009 Indore became the first city in India to house both an Indian Institute of Management and an Indian Institute of Technology.
Schools for primary and higher secondary education in Indore include those listed below:
- Advanced Academy
- Daly College
- Guru Harkrishan Public School, Indore
- Gyankriti School - Managed by IIT Bombay alumni
- Indus World School
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Indore
- Prestige Public School
- Saraswati Gyan Mandir School
- Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vihar, Indore
- St. Paul Higher Secondary School, Indore
- St. Raphael's Girls' Higher Secondary School
- Life Line Higher Sec. School
- the emerald heights international school
- Devi Ahilya University is the state university of Indore.
- Oriental University is Indore's first self funded private university.
Engineering and Technology
Following is a list of institutions offering graduate and post-graduate courses in engineering and technology as of 2009:
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore
- Indore Institute of Science and Technologyu
- Institute Of Engineering & Science IPS Academy
- Institute of Engineering and Technology, DAVV
- Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science
- Prestige Institute of Engineering Management and Research
- Indian Institute of Management Indore
- Institute of Management Studies, Devi Ahilya University
- Prestige Institute of Management and Research
- Business Standard. "Indore becomes the only city to have both IIT and IIM". Retrieved August 22, 2015.